Pricewatch!

Yea that same issue is with dragon age inquistion (when it is on sale - it is frequently on sale for $10 but the various dlc don't go on sale so ....)

The crazy thing is that FO4 GotY is actually slightly cheaper than the FO4 season pass. I'll probably end up buying it just to have the DLC.

PC Gamer notes that JRPG Disgaea is free on Steam this weekend and 70% to buy permanently:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/405900/Disgaea_PC___PC/

GTA5 is half off.

Just Cause 4 is already 67% off.

And QuakeCon is still going so everything Bethesda is still on sale. Like 75% off Fallout 4.

New humble bundle - pay $15 and get crusader II and all expansions; pay a bit less and get fewer expansions.

That's a really good deal. I'd jump on that if I didn't have everything yet.

I highly recommend the game, so do yourself a favor and at the very least grab the 1 buck tier if you don't own it yet. :)

Fanatical is running the baulder gate ee pack as their star deal (again). Basically bg1-ee, bg2-ee and dragonsphere for $13 or so. I think it used to be 10ish but don't remember for sure still a decent deal if you want to pick up both ee games.

Cain't believe I just picked up Mutant road zero for FREE on Epic store.:)

Already have Mutant Year Zero, but I just got Hyper Light Drifter for same off Epic. Another one knocked off my wishlist. :)

I'd be interested to know just how many "real" purchases are being made on Epic. Everyone I know is just taking advantage of the weekly free games.
I've bought only one game (for about $10 - that blobber Operencia when it was on sale), but only have Epic at all due to getting a World War Z code with my video card.

Back
Top Bottom