Return of the Daily Smile

sandwich.png

pibbux

Not sure I'd want a begrudging entity making me a sandwich as root.

2641022_700b.jpg

magnetohydrodynamics.png

pibbur who has never used the word "magnetohydrodynamics" but who has used the word "asymptotic".

THIS is the kind of twist that's told in the comic with these lots of equations !

Not sure I'd want a begrudging entity making me a sandwich as root.

Perhaps putting some tasty root on your sandwich ?

Okay, that was an ugly word-game ...

It's all good. We've got to the point of Unix command line humour. That's hardcore geekdom. :p

Now this is my type of CAPTCHA!

mk44jg92wnj11.png

pibbur who'd like to inform the watch that it's not about the equation

Another one:

kjyjtg0o3ij11.jpg

pibbu who claims to (once) have written 100 lines of code and it worked right from the start. An unexplained phenomenon, indeed!

cemetery.png

pibbur who for similar reasons usually does not use hands-free on the street

PS. It was easier before. Then you knew if you met someone talking to nobody that (s)he was probably psychotic and best avoided. Now you actually have to (impolitely) listen to be sure. DS.

PS. It was easier before. Then you knew if you met someone talking to nobody that (s)he was probably psychotic and best avoided. Now you actually have to (impolitely) listen to be sure. DS.
Don’t. They’re all mentally disturbed, thinking there is nobody in this world but them. Their loudness just gives you an idea of how serious their condition is. :)

Yes, terrible shame the drugs finally caught up with him.

d2998ae4e5074c052ae37bc8d1bab37b--funny-stuff-funny-things.jpg

If you don't understand some of them (the Van Gogh reference should be obvious), just look up the artists on Wikipedia.

pibbur who also likes art jokes.

Back
Top Bottom