Risen - Bestiary Update: Skeletons

Uhm an other good example of G2: The Big Troll in the cave.

3 hits max and you were dead most of the time. But still it was possible to kill the Troll at lvl 1, if you could get there alive and didn't get hit once or it was reload :)

Ah the great days

This is exactly why these types of "soft boundry" games are the best. It's the little things that make it great. Like swining forever to kill that swampshark or that freaking troll that sends you flying. After you killed them you felt like you accomplished something.

None of these "handholding you through the levels games" leave the memories just like those two examples. When I get really old and forgetful, I bet I'll still remember those damn swampsharks and that huge troll.

When I get really old and forgetful, I bet I'll still remember those damn swampsharks and that huge troll.

I have a vision in my head:
"Grandson, in my times we had to fight with animals on swamps to survive. I remember I was fighting with one half a day, he would kill me if I let my attention down and not hit him precisly by my weapon but I managed to survive. Now you're just sitting and playing some stupid and linear computer games. Youngs these days... "

hehehe talented and fun writing Konjad

Back
Top Bottom