Risen - GC Walkthrough Videos

Play.com
Can take a week and you may have to pay VAT, both because they are sitting on a tax paradise which belongs to the UK but is not part of the EU. Jersey I think. Everything I've ordered there arrived without problems. Their special offers are unbeatable. I got Gothic 2 from them when it was new, for 17.99 GBP incl. free shipping inside Europe. That was ca. 28€. Once I ordered a game in one week and a DVD the other. Both arrived on the same day because customs checked the more expensive game, which took a week.

Game would also be an option. I've met a nice couple from the NL at the GC though. While we've talked with the Bioware CMs about the DA:O CE they mentioned they used to order there but now they think this shop sucks. Their opinion. I don't know how good or bad they are.

Risen should come out quickly in Benelux. Koch Media opened a subsidiary there a short time ago. So they'll handle this market directly.

Thank you Gorath for your answer. Too bad i dont have a creditcard. At play.com, Risen would have saved me about 7 euros (about 20% from total)

Brand new today on VideoMarkt.daily:
The average price for Blu-ray new releases in the UK sank by 40% over the last 6 months.

So there's really a price war going on.

Back
Top Bottom