Risen - Report #5 @ RPS

woges

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor
Alec Meer continues his series of playing Risen. Edit: Oh, there will be spoilers of course.
This guy?
I hate this guy.
Alric here manages the improbable feat of being an especially memorable arsehole in a monastery full of arseholes. If you recall, I find myself in the monastery due to a grave error that has irrevocably driven me from my chosen path of banditry, and led to my being forcibly conscripted into the Order – a presumed-sinister conglomerate of mages, religious types and fighters that’s the closet to what passes for authority in this stricken land.
How many arseholes have they got in this game anyhow?
More information.

Actually the people in the Monastery are not arseholes if you go in by recommendation from Commendant Carlos since they weren't bad when I entered the Monastery. The people who were mostly arseholes were the Don's men and a couple of the Warriors of the Order stationed in Harbor Town.

Indeed, the monastery is the key to the whole Risen game. I sometimes think Alec Meer should evaluate his own position as a reviewer as he continues to make an ass of himself.

So I take it you guys are all like uuhhh... fangurls of Alec Meer, amirite?!? :biggrin:

Back
Top Bottom