Rogue Trader Rogue Trader at Gamescom 2023

Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Seems there will be a presentation of Rogue Trader at Gamescom 2023.

Owlcat Games announced that it will reveal never-before-seen content from Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader at Gamescom 2023, showcasing playable companions and make exciting announcements as the developer gears up for launch. Attendees of Gamescom can additionally go hands-on with Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader at Stand # C-021 in Hall 9 from August 24th - 27th.

Here is the official announcement.

Last edited:
Yeah I don't think it will be releasing this year. Still needs more work and to much competition. Anyway thanks for posting as time zones are a pain just to watch.(y)

Also of note they are adding Co-op play so that's more work.

The BG3 troll comment on the video comments was hilarious as well.:mwahaha:
lol Owlcat chasing the bg3 hypebunch of lazy trendchasers

It's a troll yes but the followup comments make if funny.

Anyway stupidly can be hilarious.^^

So you can play the full campaign of Rogue Trader as coop? Interesting.

Also, they finally announced romance options but no news on 10th companion. Funny how Yrliet's romanceable preferance is disclosed as "unknown".

Edit: nm 10th companion has been revealed, just not in the new trailer for whatever reason.

Last edited:
So you can play the full campaign of Rogue Trader as coop? Interesting.

Also, they finally announced romance options but no news on 10th companion. Funny how Yrliet's romanceable preferance is disclosed as "unknown".

Edit: nm 10th companion has been revealed, just not in the new trailer for whatever reason.
Looks like they've seen the success of the divinity series and bg3 now too. It's actually a good way to make the game more fun.

Looks like they've seen the success of the divinity series and bg3 now too. It's actually a good way to make the game more fun.
I prefer playing cRPGs alone. I like being able to roleplay and bond with characters without having to cater my choices for other players. I love cooping games with hubby but would not coop any story/roleplay heavy games.

I prefer playing cRPGs alone. I like being able to roleplay and bond with characters without having to cater my choices for other players. I love cooping games with hubby but would not coop any story/roleplay heavy games.
I didn't think I would enjoy it and actively thought it was a waste of resources for the divinity games.
I changed my mind when I started playing with a friend. It turned to be tons of fun and a good way to play.

I'm playing BG3 on my own now but will probably play with the same friend once we finish our playthrough of div os.

I didn't think I would enjoy it and actively thought it was a waste of resources for the divinity games.
I changed my mind when I started playing with a friend. It turned to be tons of fun and a good way to play.
People enjoy different things - so I'm sure there are people who are happy with coop mode in RT. I will likely to play alone.

Great news for the game having Co-op. I normally don't use this feature, although I know people who do and consider it fundamental to enjoying a game. It's crazy there aren't more co-op-friendly games that don't force you to play with strangers, with how high demand there is for that.

Good on them.

There aren't many co-op games because many failed in the past. Some developers didn't have the resources, and sometimes a game was ruined because of Co-op balancing.

Anyway times seem to have changed and guess we have Larian to thank for that.

Me don't care for Co-op never will. Especially if SP suffers from it.^^

Back
Top Bottom