RPGWatch - Happy New Year

Happy New Year from NZ. We crossed the line over 9 hours ago.
Subdued night, first time in a while we didn't really celebrate. Watched some movies with the kids and played some card games.
May 2021 be less... interesting.

courage.jpg

Happy new year everyone! 35 minutes to 12 here.

We celebrated outside with neighbors, but my son just got cold, so we are inside watching a movie. Suits me as well :D

Wishing everyone a happy new year. Unusual amount of fireworks going off around us, I think it's just the lack of parties and venues, people are outside in their gardens.

Happy new year watchers :). Perhaps this hasn't been exciting new year's eve, but being safe is the most important.. I've spent this one quietly and safely with my closest ones. I hope in 2021 we defeat this horrible virus. Lots of hugs to ya all! And let's raise a toast to 2021! Let it be more normal than this one. :drunk::hug::love:

Last edited:
I hope everyone has a happier, healthier year than the previous one. We're lucky that we have at least one hobby that can withstand (and even thrive on) a lack of social interaction. However, the last year has also put some things in perspective. I am as far from being a social butterfly as one can get, but even I am to the point where I would gladly step away from my computer to re-engage more with the world once again.

RPGs, thanks for helping the last year be more bearable, but please don't be upset when I say I hope I don't need you as much this coming year.

Crossed into 2021 about 10 hours ago.
It looks remarkably similar to 2020. Almost as if the date is completely arbitrary :)

Happy New Year All :wideeyed:

Happy new year

I wish everyone a happy new year 2021,
with lot less worries than 2020 was !

May some good fruits be ripe for you this year ! :)

Happy new year! Lets hope it will be good.

Back
Top Bottom