RPGWatch - Summer is Coming and Brings Keys

I have to say, buying keys sounds a lot more preferable to buying direct from the site. What is the best key selling site? As in most respectable.

Define respectable and the method you would use to establish that.

I buy from a large variety of them. If I want to support developers specifically, I do what I can to buy from something like GoG - or directly from the developers themselves.

I rarely buy directly from Steam - because I'm not a fan of their pricing or policies.

If it's a game I'm merely casually interested in - which would be most of them - I go for one of the more established key sites, like g2play.net.

Thanks, I'll have a look at that site next time I'm browsing for a new game.

Thanks, I'll have a look at that site next time I'm browsing for a new game.
Pick whatever suits you best, but there are others that can be considered more "respectable", probably: Humble Store, Bundle Stars, GamersGate, WinGameStore, itch.io...

I've bought several games from cdkeys.com and never had an issue, so add it to the list.

Don't forget the go-to "respectable" joint, Green Man Gaming.

Is There Any Deal? is a nice site. You can add games to your "watch" list and get emailed when they go on sale, as well as checking their pricing history, etc. Look in the settings to find a fairly long list of sites where keys are sold.

Wow, quite a lot to look through, thanks all.

Back
Top Bottom