RPGWatch - Summer is Coming Key Giveaway

Nice list, best of luck to the worthy!

My only preference would be GOG keys, as everything DRM-free is always better. But I don't want to be picky :)

Legends of Eisenwald or Stellar Tactics would be awesome! Even if I don't win anything it's really impressive that the Watch does this kind of giveaway!

Thanks for the giveaway. My top choices would be Krai Mira, Pillars of Eternity, or Torment: Tides of Numenera. But I'll take anything.

I wouldn't mind getting Stellar Tactics... ;-)

In. Already own Pillars of Eternity, Mass Effect 2, and Runespell, but not picky otherwise. Thanks!

Nice one! Yet to play PoE and Torment, so am definitely interested in those :)

Edit: I have DA Origins, Broforce, and KotOR, so I'll leave those for someone else ;)

I wouldn't mind trying Stellar Tactics. The Hive would be my second choice and then Legends of Eisenwald. :)

This is such a nice thing to do for the community, I am echoing others who have said the same thing, nonetheless - very positive thing !

I am not much in need for games, but would like to give Torment or Stellar Tactics a try, truth be told.

Thanks very much, again !

Wow, great giveaway, thanks! I'd be interested in any of Torment, Stellar Tactics, Pillars of Eternity, Tanzia, Krai Mira, Regalia, Nuclear Throne or Hand of Fate, in that preference order if it matters.

Hi Myrthos,

Congratulations for another raffle :)

You can count me in!! My priority list would be:

. Krai Mira
. Torment: Tides of Numenera
. Regalia of Men and Monarchs
. Prevent the Fall
. Stardew Valley

Stellar Tactics, how awesome !

Oh and GoT , forgot all about it after so long ..

Wow! What a list!

I'd be interested in Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs or Torment: Tides of Numenera, thank you!

I have a couple of keys to add to he collection, whom should I contact?

I am interested in Stellar Tactics, Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs, Day of the Tentacle and Legends of Eisenwald.

Nice giveaway!

I would like a key of Stellar Tactics or Wasteland 2 (Director's Cut or not, doesn't matter!).

Good luck everyone!

Back
Top Bottom