Star Wars: Outlaws

I find the protagonist and setting potentially interesting. It all boils down how well they'll manage to make the character and how much we players can influence it. I found the protagonist in Fallen Order lame and got bored 15 hours in partly because of that. Hoping they'll go for a stronger character. A bad-ass female rogue could be fun to play. Although, if they'll follow the recent Assassins Creed formula, the character will probably not be the strongest part of the game. Still, cautiously interested in this game. Luckily, we'll get Starfield first.

I like my achievements! What this will hurt most for me, though, is that there's no way to get it on my Steam wish list. I don't like buying games at release, and I use my Steam wish list to remember to check up on games after the hype has died down. I could easily flat-out forget the game.

But didn't we just DO this? Ubisoft finally dropped the Connect requirement and put a bunch of games back on Steam again just a few months ago. Now they are going back to Connect exclusives!?

But didn't we just DO this? Ubisoft finally dropped the Connect requirement and put a bunch of games back on Steam again just a few months ago. Now they are going back to Connect exclusives!?
Those were all games that had already been out awhile. I'm guessing they don't want to give Steam a cut here, and they're banking that an open-world Star Wars game is going to sell like hotcakes regardless of platform. It'll probably end up on Steam 2 years after release like AC: Valhalla did.

Delayed to 2024 and possibly 2025 to maximize game vaule whatever that means?

Last edited:
It means next fiscal year which begins in April. It's unlikely that Outlaws would have been released before then anyways.

Back
Top Bottom