Steam - Anime Sale on over 200 titles

I noticed that most of what's on sale are either visual novels or RPGMaker games. But then, they did call it an "Anime Sale" and not a "JRPG Sale", so…

Anyway, the Hyperdimension Neptunia games *are* on sale, and they're decent, but for me personally, they don't quite rank up with a lot of the games mentioned on this thread. I think if Idea Factory had given us better KB+M functionality, they could easily be just as good.

But that's just my $0.02.

Nice to see you back here btw. :)

Personally, not many games that ring a bell on that list. Then again I'm not really an anime fan.

The megaman collection would be a nice timewaste since I had many megaman games on my NES console, but the discount ain't that great (only 30 %), and I wonder whether i'd even have stamina for those kind of games anymore…

Those megaman games were really difficult and I wonder how on earth did I managed to beat something like megaman 2 as a kid. No matter the platform, designers back then expected gamers to really struggle and win the game which is kind of refreshing. :)

Last edited:
best.game.ever!

LOL Brumbek. NOT the best game ever but a great game nonetheless. It sucked me in so that I have played it for many more hours that I have ever planned to! It's uneven but good enough to overlook the bad bits :)

Last edited:
Is Echoes Of Aetheria any good ?

I can't tell you too much about it, except that I played Deadly Sin 2 some 4 years ago, which was from the same developer two games before EoA. The developer makes RPGmaker games, but composes his own music and does alot of his own graphics. He's also added a custom battle system, so its definately not standard RPGmaker fare. I remember enjoying Deadly Sin 2, but it was also the first RPGMaker game I ever played. The writing was only so-so, but that's unfortunately true with a lot of RPGmaker games.

LOL Brumbek. NOT the best game ever but a great game nonetheless. It sucked me in so that I have played it for many more hours that I have ever planned to! It's uneven but good enough to overlook the bad bits :)

What part of best game ever didn't you understand!? BEST. GAME. EVAR! Do not argue with me! I cannot change the subject and I cannot change my mind!!

Ok…fine…it's the best action RPG ever. This way Tactics Ogre can still be the best SRPG, Chrono Trigger can be the best traditional JRPG, and so on and so forth!

PS: it makes me happy you played it more hours than you planned. Dragon's Dogma is the pure essence of hope, joy, and life. So the more you play it, the better for humanity. :)

:biggrin:

Having played the game; sadly I have to report it is far from the best. It was ok; i don't regret playing it but it has a lot of design issues that if addressed in a Dogma 2 could vastly improve the game. My favorite part was the over all design of some of the mazes (dungeon crawling was very enjoyable). Other aspect like inventory and crafting were not quite so enjoyable and keyboard/mouse control while not dark soul awful were clearly not as well designed as they could have been if the game had been a native pc game. Story progression was not bad but there were gaps that could have made it more understandable.

What part of best game ever didn't you understand!? BEST. GAME. EVAR! Do not argue with me! I cannot change the subject and I cannot change my mind!!

Ok…fine…it's the best action RPG ever. This way Tactics Ogre can still be the best SRPG, Chrono Trigger can be the best traditional JRPG, and so on and so forth!

PS: it makes me happy you played it more hours than you planned. Dragon's Dogma is the pure essence of hope, joy, and life. So the more you play it, the better for humanity. :)

Back
Top Bottom