Steam keys galore to give away

Thank you, JDR13! It did work here :)

These are games that I'd like to try if anyone has an extra key or would like to trade keys. :)

Balrum
Grim Dawn
StarCrawlers
Stellar Tactics
Serpent in the Staglands
The Escapists
The Storm Guard
Lionheart
Hyper Light Drifter

Last edited:
Does anyone know if you play a game less than two hours on Steam, can you uninstall and then give the key away to someone who might like the game? I bought a ton of games on BundleStars and I just wanted to look at a couple of them. I could give all the rest of the keys away here:

Blood Knights GONE
Demonicon GONE
Hero of the Kingdom
Sudeki
Bardbarian
Drakensang
Deep Dungeons of Doom
bit Dungeon II
Etherlords 1 & 2 - I may actually play this but probably not
Blades of Time - GONE
Fate: Undiscovered Realms
Wizardry 8
Rune Classic
Realms of Arkania: Blade of Destiny
RoA: For the Gods DLC
Lichdom: Battlemage - GONE
The First Templar
Shadowgate (2014) GONE
Northmark: Hour of the Wolf
Fortix 2
Inquisitor Deluxe Edition
Pixel Heroes: Byte and Magic
Shadow of Morder GoTY (gobs of DLC included) GONE

Anyway, if someone wants these keys, drop me a PM or post in this thread and I'll send them your way. The only rule is that I have to recognize you, so no lurkers….First come first serve, one game/customer.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if you play a game less than two hours on Steam, can you uninstall and then give the key away to someone who might like the game?
Not sure if I understood you right, but no, once you activate a key on Steam it's bound to your account. You can get a refund for a game you bought in the Steam store if you haven't played it for more than 2 hours, but afaik that doesn't apply to keys bought on 3rd-party sites (e.g. Bundlestars) either.

Not sure if I understood you right, but no, once you activate a key on Steam it's bound to your account. You can get a refund for a game you bought in the Steam store if you haven't played it for more than 2 hours, but afaik that doesn't apply to keys bought on 3rd-party sites (e.g. Bundlestars) either.

That's what I figured, then Lichdom and that other key are useless. The rest are up for grabs.

Hi there,
I'd take shadowgate and first templar if still available.

Its funny, I gave away a copy of blades of time on here then ended up getting a copy in a bundle. I tried it for 30 min, hated it, stopped playing.

Then a long time passed, I clicked on it one night and for whatever reason I finished the whole thing and enjoyed it. Not sure why.

Hi there,
I'd take shadowgate and first templar if still available.

Wisdom, which would you like more? I still have both but want to share the wealth :)

Its funny, I gave away a copy of blades of time on here then ended up getting a copy in a bundle. I tried it for 30 min, hated it, stopped playing.

Then a long time passed, I clicked on it one night and for whatever reason I finished the whole thing and enjoyed it. Not sure why.

I bought all of these games based on the little hottie mama on the bundle, but it was a platformer type and I'm too old to be jumping around. Same with Lichdom.

I wouldn't mind Blood Knights and/or Demonicon. Preference on the later if it matters.

Thanks for sharing.

If Demonicon is still available it would be nice to have.

Thanks a lot for this giveaway!

Wisdom, which would you like more? I still have both but want to share the wealth :)

Sorry was checking on cell and didn't see date, thought you might have a ton of response via pm do I gave two options. If you have shadowgate still I'd take it.

I think I have a couple of extra keys for Planescape:ToN. Feel free to ask.

Steam preferred pls.

In the spirit of the thread I have a Shadowrun Hong Kong Extended Ed steam key if anyone would like it.

Back
Top Bottom