The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Swordhaven: Iron Conspiracy has reached 50% of their Kickstarter goal:

50% REACHED + PATCH 0.1.1 + FAQ + CONSOLE VERSION ANNOUNCEMENT

Greetings, everyone!

50% REACHED
Ever since the start of the campaign your support was amazing, and it clearly shows as Swordhaven has reached 50% of its goal in just a couple of days. We're so thankful to everyone who pushed us towards this milestone!

PATCH 0.1.1
The amounts of feedback you provided for the demo, helped us patch out dozens of technical issues, bugs and performance issues, greatly improving the demo's quality. Thank you for lending a hand! Check out the patchnote here.

FAQ
Last but not least, the questions some of you have been asking helped us create a comprehensive FAQ for the game.

[...]
Thanks Couchpotato!

More information.

I've no doubt it'll make it's goal, but I'm a bit bemused by the scale of excitement at this stage. It's looks remarkably mediocre at this point, there's no unique selling point at all other than it's from the ATOM team. Even other mediocre games tend to have something which seems interestingly unique, such as Black Geyser's Greed mechanic or whatever.

I hope I'm wrong here, but preemptively getting excited about a potential mediocrity is an unusual state of being.

I've no doubt it'll make it's goal, but I'm a bit bemused by the scale of excitement at this stage. It's looks remarkably mediocre at this point, there's no unique selling point at all other than it's from the ATOM team. Even other mediocre games tend to have something which seems interestingly unique, such as Black Geyser's Greed mechanic or whatever.

I hope I'm wrong here, but preemptively getting excited about a potential mediocrity is an unusual state of being.
Have you played the demo? It didn't blow my mind, but it also didn't leave me with the feeling that the game is going to be mediocre.

Back
Top Bottom