The Cesspool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terror From The Deep, might it have occured to you that only a few people on the forums were intrested in a handbag fight? That there were moderators that disapproved of it too?

Or are you so full of yourself that you are unable to look past a theory that was poorly defined and based on nothing but your own assumptions, as the only possible answer?

naw, konjad's just an aspiring Codexian boy toy… kinda cute actually to see his little chest all puffed up, trying to get them to notice him.

When I lock 'em, they STAY LOCKED!! Don't push your luck!!!!

Coex forums really are a cesspool

http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1060998850&postcount=150
dteowner said:
It's about time to clear up a popular misconception. I've been a moderator here for over 2 years now. In that time, outside of obvious spam, I've moderated exactly one post. One. I've locked exactly zero threads. Zero. As the resident friendly neighborhood fascist, it's safe to say my low counts aren't atypical, either. I have no doubt the highest number of moderator actions have been in the P&R forum, but even on potentially inflamatory topics like that you've got single digits of locked threads in a couple years worth of posts. So all this whining about "frail sensitivities" and "locked threads" is a smokescreen. Iz bullshit, boys. Come up with a better insult.
I just wanted to lol. So: lol

bkrueger said:
@DarkUnderlord: Probably each of these posts takes 40 minutes to craft?
No, it was more that point I made about the good stuff being mixed in with the bad stuff. The response over here is to lock the thread because "the conversation has finished". Anyone else who had anything to say can go get stuffed.

Of course, that saw another thread pop-up so you can argue the effectiveness of that strategy. When it happens time and time again, it's not long before you realise it's sometimes just better to let the conversation run its course and die naturally. At least, that's my attitude.

Ok. You can lock this now before children get hurt.

Übereil

In before lock.

Übereil

Edit - 'In before Retardo' really sounds much nicer. This place needs a Retardo Land.

Übereil

The irony of your thread locking shenanigans is palpable.

Let loose the potatoes of war.

God dammit. I can't see shit. The color scheme on this thing sucks ass.

In before retardo.

smug_codex.gif

~Übereil

Why you guys hate freedom?
I'm sure many the convicted criminal has asked the Judge that very same question.

Forum rules exist for a reason, if you don't understand those reasons, then perhaps this is simply not the place for you.

I'm sure many the convicted criminal has asked the Judge that very same question.

Is that supposed to replace a serious and direct answer to the question?

Forum rules exist for a reason, if you don't understand those reasons, then perhaps this is simply not the place for you.

I do not think that anyone has trouble understanding why these rules exists, and that is mainly to act as a diseased shield for the wicked to hide behind while keeping his halo of righteousness. Even then that doesn't still answer the question of my fellow Codexer.

Edit: ~Übereil

What the hell are you babbling about?

What the hell are you babbling about?
It's pretty simple really, you asked a question, i gave you an answer. I'm sure you have the "Wisdom" to interpret it. You are an RPG fan right. ;)

Ah, the difference between adults and children manifests itself!! Don't worry Madigan, most of US understand you. :)

It's pretty simple really, you asked a question, i gave you an answer. I'm sure you have the "Wisdom" to interpret it. You are an RPG fan right. ;)

Well that wasn't my question. I was talking about something totally different. But no, you had to go on and "lecture" me on crap. I don't care for your Nazi board regulation and wasn't talking about that.
You guys are seriously way too butthurt. Have a beer, eat a potato, and hug a tranny. You'll feel better.

Ah, the difference between adults and children manifests itself!! Don't worry Madigan, most of US understand you. :)
More like an adult with Children, Believe me, iv'e heard it all before. Perception and it's role in how we view others is always an interesting subject anyways.

Well that wasn't my question. I was talking about something totally different. But no, you had to go on and "lecture" me on crap. I don't care for your Nazi board regulation and wasn't talking about that.
You guys are seriously way too butthurt. Have a beer, eat a potato, and hug a tranny. You'll feel better.
See what i mean. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom