The cleavage thread

Just terminate this thread. Can't even have boobs without whiny feminists getting riled up.
If you see a whiny feminist or a social justice warrior let me know, would like to meet one on these forums.
Or perhaps you are just using these terms for anyone you disagree with on a social related issue. In that case you might just be using these words as insults.

If you see a whiny feminist or a social justice warrior let me know, would like to meet one on these forums.

There'll be no need for that, they know who they are. ;)

You'd have to be in denial not to see who's an extremist and who's not :)

luj1 is certainly tangential ;)

Interesting topic, nothing to do with cleavages though.

Who's an extremist.
It's a matter of perspective (where you stand, personally) and what the topic is.
I mean when it comes to food, drinking and blood pressure, luj1 seems pretty normal to me. His 'dousing' in the morning is extreme though. ;)

Extremists are those who disagree with you DArt right?

:biggrin:

So, I've given this some thought - and I have to concede that I was not being fair in my treatment of Eye in the last couple of posts where I mentioned her.

I put her on ignore, and I should have left well enough alone. Now, there's a reason I don't particularly enjoy or endorse gender warfare - because I think it's incredibly harmful and a bigger problem than people might realise - but that's not really relevant here.

I apologize for my behavior.

So, I've given this some thought - and I have to concede that I was not being fair in my treatment of Eye in the last couple of posts where I mentioned her.

I put her on ignore, and I should have left well enough alone. Now, there's a reason I don't particularly enjoy or endorse gender warfare - because I think it's incredibly harmful and a bigger problem than people might realise - but that's not really relevant here.

I apologize for my behavior.

@Myrthos I believe NewDArt account got hacked!

Back
Top Bottom