The Mystery Scene Game

I'm gonna guess The Island as well, which I didn't see. No need to remake Clonus!

That's right. It's "The Island" -- good work.

BTW -- The link you posted isn't entirely fair to Ms. Johanssen. While it is from six years ago, it's also a character shot of Rebecca and Enid from "Ghost World". She and Thora Birch (a beautiful woman as well) we're 'frumped up' to play high school rejects. It's nothing more than a classic case of "pretty girls sell, ugly girls don't, so we'll just use pretty girls and pretend they're ugly". Scarlett Johanssen was, at this time, often cast as the unattainable girl that so-and-so pined after or the awkward adolescent coming of age.

To me, "The Island" shows what potential "Clonus" offered but was never realized. The two films are night and day and fall into two different genres for me. While quite similar, they do differ and satisfy me in different ways. "Clonus" is a train wreck of a low budget film that appeals to my horrible horror tastes while "The Island" is a polished adrenaline romance.

And I disagree completely, if ever there was a film that needed to be remade, it was Clonus! ;)

Last edited:
I am a citizen of the now, with a commanding view
What the ... Is that a brain he's smooching? :puke:

they are demon hatchlings, im not sure if that qualifies them as being undead but it is not the movie title though i may have to look into that one.

thats Billy Zane in case no one recognized him

It is?
Ooooh... that's Demon Knight isn't it?

yep. his and jada's finest work in my opinion.

I don't recall the movie all that well, it's been so long since I saw it, but your pointing out that it was Zane and the demon-hatchling hint twigged a bit of memory.

I'd say you're right!
Good ol' Herbert West.

Mystery Scene #28

Okay... this one may be a bit tough.

Movie Pic

If a clue is in order just let me know.

Piece a cake, I know that mug anywhere. Finally I catch it in time! I hope someone doesnt post while I'm typing this!

Arch Hall Jr. in Eegah!

Back
Top Bottom