Things you don't need to know...

Yeah, but it's interesting that they're releasing new merchandise 9 years later. Could it be a prelude to something else?
There's been so many things that could be interpreted as a sign that maybe they're finally gonna do it, and then nothing materialized, that I'm kind of tired of speculating.
That's the funny thing. At the amount of times fans have hoped, to then be disappointed, over and over again, that when/if it finally does show up some people will be tired of it. :D
Ah, ... who am I kidding, I'd still be enthused. But I hope it does come out while I still have my motor functions decently running. I don't want to have to attempt Orphan of Kos when I'm in my 60s. :D

There's been so many things that could be interpreted as a sign that maybe they're finally gonna do it, and then nothing materialized, that I'm kind of tired of speculating.
That's the funny thing. At the amount of times fans have hoped, to then be disappointed, over and over again, that when/if it finally does show up some people will be tired of it. :D
Ah, ... who am I kidding, I'd still be enthused. But I hope it does come out while I still have my motor functions decently running. I don't want to have to attempt Orphan of Kos when I'm in my 60s. :D
Wasn't it being speculated before that they might be doing some kind of next-gen remaster for newer consoles and that that might be when Bloodborne finally gets ported to PC? Thing is, that's not FromSoft's MO. They've never done a remaster yet. Here's hoping Bloodborne will be the first.

Surely a game like Bloodborne would catch a lot of PC players?
I'd be more interested by a Demon's Souls remaster for PC, but I don't have any rational reason for it. I'd be happy to try either of them.

By the way, I know it's not FromSoft, but the PC port of Ghost of Tsushima is supposed to be released next week. :)

Surely a game like Bloodborne would catch a lot of PC players?
I'd be more interested by a Demon's Souls remaster for PC, but I don't have any rational reason for it. I'd be happy to try either of them.

By the way, I know it's not FromSoft, but the PC port of Ghost of Tsushima is supposed to be released next week. :)
I'll give it a try. I tried it once on PS4, but for some reason I couldn't get into it.
I think it was just that the camera was too pulled back to be enjoyed from the couch. For me at least.

After that it's Hellblade 2 on the 21st. And Diablo 4 Season 4 on the 14th as well.

I'll give it a try. I tried it once on PS4, but for some reason I couldn't get into it.
I think it was just that the camera was too pulled back to be enjoyed from the couch. For me at least.
I'm tempted to try it at some point, even though Sekiro didn't hook me. There's more story and exploration, which I was missing in Sekiro.

Erm. On the other hand, I see it requires a PSN account. :confused: Not entirely sure what it entails, but I don't like the idea. Same story as the one you mentioned with Helldiver 2, I guess.

I'm tempted to try it at some point, even though Sekiro didn't hook me. There's more story and exploration, which I was missing in Sekiro.
Loved Sekiro. Incredible game. Best combat system, most probably. Only FromSoft game I 100%-ed.
Erm. On the other hand, I see it requires a PSN account. :confused: Not entirely sure what it entails, but I don't like the idea. Same story as the one you mentioned with Helldiver 2, I guess.
PSN is only required for multiplayer from what I know.

Here's apparently an official word from the developer's twitter account.
View: https://twitter.com/SuckerPunchProd/status/1786462939748384943?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Though it is weird why they would delist from those countries.
Maybe it's another case where the developer knows one thing, but Sony, who is in charge of the Steam account for their game, knows something different?
That would be impressive if they tried it again after they did it with Helldivers.

EDIT: Or it could be that the game is delisted in non-PSN supported countries and the game doesn't require PSN for the singleplayer campaign.
But that would be insane, for Sony to not see even to players that only want the singleplayer.

Last edited:
It's good, then. Out of curiosity, I created one. I gave a fake birthday date but the correct country (after which it forced me to use French or Dutch...).

When I logged in after that, it started asking more details like my exact address. I cancelled, and after that, I couldn't log in any more ('Something went wrong'). Typical disregard for customers I'd expect from Sony (and unreliable site, apparently).

It's only speculation at this point, and I don't trust the source, but I'll be psyched if this turns out to be true.
Yeah, I heard about this rumor. Interesting, as I kept hearing that their next game is a Quake reboot.

Yeah, I heard about this rumor. Interesting, as I kept hearing that their next game is a Quake reboot.
I've seen the rumor about a new Quake game too, but I've also read that it's being developed by MachineGames which could be possible.

I'd say there's a good chance that we're getting both, but I've no idea which would come first. There's also a new Wolfenstein game supposedly in development as well.

More hints that a new Doom game might be getting announced next month.

If they start registering trademarks of cheat codes, they must be onto something very good. ;)

Back
Top Bottom