This is about as far away from gaming as you can get

That was hilarious ... I haven't watched Mad TV in forever - a couple of weks ago we happened upon it and it was universally unfunny ... glad to see this, though!

Funny stuff!:rotfl:

You Yanks are easily amused!! :)

I know. How does he do that? The lid does not appear to be a trick lid because they lift it up and put it low to the ground. And I don't think he is an amputee without legs- because the stand up and kick at the end is too convincing. I want to know the trick.... but I guess I never will. I'm the sort of person that forgets to move their head before opening up a cupboard door.

I know. How does he do that?

That's simple to answer. It must have been The Hoff's presence that made this trick possible :biggrin: .
Seriously, I don't know how this is done either but I think that most of these tricks involve carefully arranged, invisible mirrors.

No Corwin. That would be a logical explanation. I want a "magical" explanation... like he's related the the guy in Angel that can separate parts of his body using meditation and stuff, or the bottom half and top half are really weird twins that were separated at birth and then can be together or apart based on their velco waistlines.
Even if it is a robot though, it is pretty awesome.

4 words(ermm letters) OMFG!!!

gaboru93, are you agreeing it's the velco (oh my, found genius! or oh my, f* genius!) Or were you using it in the traditional context of of my f* God? If you were (and I know this will disappoint you, but believe I am being completely honest) I should let you know I am not God, I am just a cheap imitation. That of course does not mean that you can't grovel before my feet or feed me chocolates to honour me... please... someone.... anyone.

Last edited:
Frank Callyendo (sp?) is about the only thing worthwhile on Mad TV now. It started out really good against Saturday Night Live (which tanked with the new cast of Will Farrell and those idiots), but it got worse as cast members started disappearing.

Only Will Sasso and Frank here seemed to breath any life in it. Letterman's had Frank on a number of times taking the risky move of telling the audiences in the studio and at home that it really was John Madden:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBW7ysPcbT0

--
The magician shown here is one of the great creators of magic tricks, Kevin James. He's done quite a number of tricks for some of the great magicians. He's got a midget in his act so if I had to guess I think he's in it.

This got him to the top 20 ahead of his friend another magician, Anthony Reed. Kevin tried to pass off sticking his hand through a rubber glove like it belonged to a dead man's and it was alive. Naturally audiences at home didn't vote for him. The should have let the Anthony go through, his was slick. There's no copy of it on youtube though unfortunately.

I'm a big fan of AGT and I've watched both years of it. The Brits were being really snobbish about who the US chose as their winner this year saying they got some ugly opera singer and that makes them better. Those critics didn't watch the show. Of course, the judges were lousy this year (two of them were brits, all of them over 50) but they did help pick the right guy. See for yourself:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnVDHzUAj30

how can you not?

Back
Top Bottom