Warhorse - CryENGINE 3 Licensed

I don't mind people who speak their mind, but this article does not speak well for the maturity of it's author, although I must admit that Mafia I was a great game. I hope he has not lost it, like Peter Molyneux.

Time will tell, I guess.

Yeah hopefully he gets one or two more good games under his belt before he turns into the Czech version of Molyneux. Its hard to know how much of Mafia II's problems were because of him - either his influence as lead designer and writer or because he left 8 months before its release. At that point the core game design and writing were probably mostly nailed down but a new lead designer can mess up a lot in 8 months.

Her only "minor" defect would be to have yellow teeth, smell it from my mouth, is completely stupid and has gonorrhea.

Should I chalk that up to bad google translation or is this guy a bit wacky?

I really need to give Mafia another try one of these days. I played it briefly when it was released, but I don't recall being very impressed. I've seen enough positive comments though to realize I must not have given it a fair chance.

Why is Mafia 2 considered so inferior?

Mafia and Risen were better at storytelling than Skyrim. It's probably just a design choice. The beginning of Skyrim seems promising but after leveling a bit the gameplay elements felt a bit repetitive to me without a strong story. Its obviously not a problem for most since many like it that way.

I really need to give Mafia another try one of these days. I played it briefly when it was released, but I don't recall being very impressed. I've seen enough positive comments though to realize I must not have given it a fair chance.

Why is Mafia 2 considered so inferior?

Simply because its story is not as fantastic, but it is still very, very good.

I love both Mafia games, although only one of them is masterpiece - the first one.

Back
Top Bottom