What games are you playing now?

Shit, that little girl is creepy as hell. Good thing I'm quick with Alt+F4

Shit, that little girl is creepy as hell. Good thing I'm quick with Alt+F4

I actually had to Google that. After all these years, I somehow didn't know what Alt+F4 did.

I should replay F.E.A.R. as well. Great game...especially towards the end. Too bad the sequels weren't nearly as good.

Just got Amnesia from Steam. Still figuring out what to find and where to go but so far it is different. If I can take the visual effects. lol I played the Alpha and Beta but never got back to it.

Embarked on a potentially epic quest in Baldur's Gate: EE. Co-op mode. Hoping to co-op through BG:EE, Siege of Dragonspear and then right on to BG2:EE. I'll post again this time next year when we finish all of it. :)

Well, looks like we're going to have to wait until the Android version gets updated since the PC version is a different version of the game, the Android version won't cross-platform connect. Bummer.

We'd play it on 2 tablets but the service disconnects there constantly, too, and they are the same version. At this point the multiplayer in both IWD:EE and BG1:EE have been basically broken (we played IWD:EE and beat the base game but it must have disconnected 75 to 100 times over the course of the game. We gave up in the expansion.)

Ah, this guy. Still remains a mystery how he managed to squeeze in that vent.

Anyway, switched to playing without slow-mo...feels more like a cheat mode and works against the game.
Swear to god, enemy AI in this game is more intelligent than how most people play in online FPS ( running blindly "must get muh kills!", instead of working as a team).

Attachments

• download (2).jpg
    download (2).jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 93
Just got Amnesia from Steam. Still figuring out what to find and where to go but so far it is different. If I can take the visual effects. lol I played the Alpha and Beta but never got back to it.

It's a pretty easy game(next to others in horror genre) with only a few straightforward puzzles( hints are generous in journal entries).
Monster chases are also rare, it relies more on ambiance.

I have a few games started right now:

Replay of D:OS,EE this time.

Tyranny, though can't seem to get into it

Downloaded Skyrim to install Enderal and forgot so doing that right now.

I am off work until the 4th.

Downloaded Skyrim to install Enderal and forgot so doing that right now.

I did that too, well the download Skyrim and install Enderal part…but I ended up playing ESO instead.

Ah, this guy. Still remains a mystery how he managed to squeeze in that vent.

Anyway, switched to playing without slow-mo…feels more like a cheat mode and works against the game.
Swear to god, enemy AI in this game is more intelligent than how most people play in online FPS ( running blindly "must get muh kills!", instead of working as a team).

Totally agree, I have not seen more intelligent NPC AI than in FEAR. The whole game is one of a kind, from shooting mechanics, weapons, level design, atmosphere and PC friendliness (graphic settings, keyboard and mouse settings, gpu usage .. etc).

The two FEAR expansions are also more of the same and worth playing.

FEAR 2 is just a waste of many GBs of hard disk space compared to the first.

FEAR 3 is pretty decent with similar enemy AI, two playable characters (brothers) and has many good (offline) co-op modes. It also wraps up the story well so you can skip FEAR 2.

It's been a long time since I played this. Modded in what way?
New monsters and area's outside the dungeon. new items. many many more monsters especially thieves. I modded it I can put together a package if you want to play it. it wiull be a self install package with dosbox built in, so no need to do anything except click play :)

Huniepop! It was, eh, given as a gift. ;)
Seriously recommend it, some of dialogue is pure gold.

I'm playing Song of the Deep. It's an old-school Metroidvania adventure with some really nice art direction. The entire game takes place under the ocean, and it's been surprisingly fun so far if a bit on the easy side.

Huniepop! It was, eh, given as a gift. ;)
Seriously recommend it, some of dialogue is pure gold.

I know, right! I've recommended Huniepop forever, glad to see someone else enjoys the game.

I'm still playing Enderal. I'm a level 50-ish mage.

Back
Top Bottom