What is it about Zelda?

I am also a graphics whore so if I am going to play it it has to look the best possible! I just can't play it on wii U knowing it will look better on switch!

I may have to purchase as a gift... about 3 weeks before it has to be handed over. I need to check that you can do a factory reset. :biggrin:

Maybe you guys can wait for the Cemu emulator to run the game properly? After that you can just get the Wii U game and play it on pc. It seems like the PC is still getting frame drops though like both the other versions. Currently it still has major bugs.

Interesting video on the open world of Zelda:BotW from Game Maker Toolkit.

Angry Joe just released a very positive review of Breath of the Wild, despite the feud with Nintendo.

Angry Joe just released a very positive review of Breath of the Wild, despite the feud with Nintendo.

I just couldnt get myself to watch it though. It went over 30 minutes for the review. I dont see how that would be worth my time.

I just couldnt get myself to watch it though. It went over 30 minutes for the review. I dont see how that would be worth my time.

I'm listening to it in the background while I work.

It's his best review ever! Well at least first 15 minutes, I had to run to work before seeing it whole. :(

I was pretty close to buying a Switch just out of sheer curiousity.

That said, I don't think it's really my kind of game. Never was into the art style of the older games, anyway.

I'll probably check it out once CEMU gets it to a playable level.

I was pretty close to buying a Switch just out of sheer curiousity.

That said, I don't think it's really my kind of game. Never was into the art style of the older games, anyway.

I'll probably check it out once CEMU gets it to a playable level.

Please do. I think the more people appreciate this game for its exploration we will see more open world games with exploration like this. The last game that had such a significant improvement in the exploration was Gothic 2 with its absolutely divine climbing mechanics*. This game takes that concept up another notch and added added all these tools for even more exploration options. Also like Gothic 2, if you go into a hard area early on, you arent normalized to it like Skyrim and Oblivion does. I am hoping with the success of this game the next Elder Scrolls will not do that.

*funny story, I climbed up the mountain up the mountain in the early part of that game and got down at where the hard orcs were and couldnt get back up. I had to restart because it was too hard. :)

Please do. I think the more people appreciate this game for its exploration we will see more open world games with exploration like this. The last game that had such a significant improvement in the exploration was Gothic 2 with its absolutely divine climbing mechanics*. This game takes that concept up another notch and added added all these tools for even more exploration options. Also like Gothic 2, if you go into a hard area early on, you arent normalized to it like Skyrim and Oblivion does. I am hoping with the success of this game the next Elder Scrolls will not do that.

*funny story, I climbed up the mountain up the mountain in the early part of that game and got down at where the hard orcs were and couldnt get back up. I had to restart because it was too hard. :)

I'm intrigued with the game, so I promise I'll check it out one way or the other - once the opportunity presents itself :)

Boogie2998 finally reviews the game even though hes not "white listed" by Nintendo. A very good review that points out what people may like and may dislike.

If anyone is going to get a Switch please buy a tempered glass screen protector for it, will save a lot of heart ache in the future.

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/amfilm-protector-saved-my-switch-from-doom.454949961/

mGCKfEH.jpg

QDD6tD6.jpg

You can technically "play" it in Cemu, but I wouldn't recommend it, and I don't think it's possible to actually finish the game. It's still a long way off from being well emulated.

You can technically "play" it in Cemu, but I wouldn't recommend it, and I don't think it's possible to actually finish the game. It's still a long way off from being well emulated.

Actually, it's surprisingly close to complete with this latest version.

Back
Top Bottom