What the heck is "Who will Fight against the Codex?"

Oh, won't anyone take up the challenge and defend the honor of the Watch!?

(Not me, of course, I gotta work. :whew: )

Oh, won't anyone take up the challenge and defend the honor of the Watch!?

(Not me, of course, I gotta work. :whew: )

Sorry, I just got clean. If I associate with them, I'll smell like furry convention DDR room for a week. :)

Last edited:
Well, one of their number was sitting in his crusty blanket-nest, pulling the legs off spiders, when he noticed their hatchet job, and has tried to ruin the guy by posting it all on twitter to Brian Fargo and the gaming press. I don't think we should have anything to do with them right now.

Well, one of their number was sitting in his crusty blanket-nest, pulling the legs off spiders, when he noticed their hatchet job, and has tried to ruin the guy by posting it all on twitter to Brian Fargo and the gaming press. I don't think we should have anything to do with them right now.

To be fair, that didn't actually go down too well at the Codex either. Individual in question is not exactly in high standing.

To be fair, that didn't actually go down too well at the Codex either. Individual in question is not exactly in high standing.

I acknowledge that, and I really don't have you all down as a bunch of pricks.

I like the fact that the Codex exists. It might seem a stretch to some of the divs that only grasp the kind of tedious gamergate/alt-right narrative that now pervades the Codex, but I completely understand and respect the intelligent, irreverent guys that are the backbone of the place.

I had a good belly laugh at the sheer wrongness of what you guys were up to - for a while. Then I thought it just turned contemptible. TBH, I just think that the guy that runs the place is a bit of a dick, and severely lacks judgement.

Then why bring the drama here ? :p

TBH, I just think that the guy that runs the place is a bit of a dick, and severely lacks judgement.

Yeah DU is a bad guy. Word is he once killed a guy in a drunken rage. Turned that poor father of 3 into kangaroo food.

Then why bring the drama here ? :p

I was going to tell them what I thought of it over there, but it takes ages before you can post! :p

But my point here was about whether we (or Larian, for that matter) want to be doing publicity with the Codex right now. I don't see a problem with discussing it with the guys that actually have something to say about it. My point is also that I don't demonize or dismiss the Codex in its entirety, but that this one is pretty low.

Back
Top Bottom