DA:O Where can I buy...

Dragon Age: Origins

RivianWitch

Keeper of the Watch
I thought a thread where we annotate where we can buy what would be nice. :)

Currently, I'm looking for some potent (concentrated) poison recipes. Any suggestions besides Varathorn at the Brecilian woods?

Last edited:
Probably the guy in Denerim, the one who has special loot once you're done questing for the Crows.

Dang, I'm simply too self-righteous for my own good… I've already killed that crow w/out accepting his quests, in my current playthrough, and
I'd told the tower mage that I was going to squeal on him, which I (actually accidentally), then did. So now the lyrium dealer in Dust town (him?) won't speak to me anymore…. :'( >:O

I suppose stupid people must go without poison then, hmmm?
Thanks for the tip-offs, anyway.

Ah, I see, thanks. Well, I'm currently busy with the final onslaught in that playthrough, so no more travelling, but I did manage to get hold of fleshrot, which seems pretty potent, and I've also done myself lots of concentrated deathroots as a backup.

I do have a few other poisons, but my other recipes are all for the milder variety of poison. We'll see how it goes with these, but you can betcha in my next playthrough, I'm going to be concentrating heavily on poisons and bombs.

I like that they're so quick to equip in battle. I don't like the trap-laying feature at all;- it takes too long to lay a trap, and it's quite possible that nobody even steps in it unless you have a chokepoint.

I am also talking about the Crows guy. If you do all the quests for the Crowz, the poison merchant has even better stuff, in a "special section". Even normally he has good recipes, however.

I couldn't bring myself to accept the Crow's offer, it just seemed too 'evil' for the character I was playing.

I was feeling a bit uncertain about it, but all the people he asked me to kill were arseholes anyway so I felt less uncomfortable doing it.

Back
Top Bottom