F:NV Who do you think is the best solution for the wasteland?

Fallout: New Vegas

Leoking

Kaiser
The title is self-explanatory, I'm of the opinion that House is the best option for the Mojave wasteland.
His ending is also a net benefit for the NCR, since Oliver and Kimball get kicked out, the two most important people holding the NCR down are out, There is cut dialogue where you can convince Mr. House to keep the brotherhood alive, showing that he values your input (and the ending slideshow even states that the courier ensures Mr. House keeps New Vegas stable for future generations), and while I know that the Legion does this too, It's good that he actually offers you every luxury he's capable of, as a form of gratitude, among other things like how he focuses more on the future of humanity.

I prefer the independent one myself, but it's a tough choice.

I'm for Mr. House, Under his ending President Kimball and General Oliver lose their jobs - two of the biggest people holding the NCR down.
He more or less allows the wasteland to form its future while he focuses on the future of humanity with things like colony ships and space exploration, I'll take that over the more forceful occupation that the NCR and especially the Legion commit to.

I'd say it all depends on your morality and perspective of the side you decide to support. As all three endings come with positives and negatives for the wasteland.

As for me I prefer the independent Vegas with your NPC ruling the Wasteland.

A high intelligence, good karma courier is certainly a good option too.

My first time playing I went in with the mindset the NCR were the good guys, but when you read the lore, and what happens to every tribe, and their politics their not.

There is a mod Project California set before NV that shows the bad side if the NCR.

Back
Top Bottom