Final Fantasy VII - Teaser Trailer

I see Tifa has picked up a new materia in the remake - Invisibility. (Her name appears in the battle screens, but it doesn't look like she's ever shown). Guess she's a future reveal.

The question is: How bad did they mess up the combat system?

Wolfin&Zloth must be giddy with joy...I'm happy for them, truly. :)

Now move onto FF8 remake!

Did I read correctly in another thread that this is going to be released in episodic form? Because if that's the case, I'll be waiting until all of them are available before deciding to purchase this or not. I truly like the original game so I'm hoping the focus is simply on updating some graphics, not changing the combat system or too much else.

There goes the hope that wretched Final Fantasy is finally dead. They are going to remake the remakes of the remakes for ever.

Did I read correctly in another thread that this is going to be released in episodic form? Because if that's the case, I'll be waiting until all of them are available before deciding to purchase this or not.
Yes its true JDR quoted Square on why.

Link - https://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1061567524&postcount=14
"It will essentially be a full scale game for each part of the multi-part series. In XIII, each installment told the story from a different angle. It was kind of like approaching an unknown territory in a sense. Whereas with Final Fantasy VII Remake, we already have a preexisting story, so it wouldn’t really make sense if that isn’t encompassed in a multi-part series… So if we’re just looking at each of these parts, one part should be on par with the scale of one Final Fantasy XIII game."
Same as with the XIII trilogy.

Back
Top Bottom