VtM: Bloodlines 2 - Brujah

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
@PC Gamer The Brujah clan has been introduced for Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines 2.

Potency

• You're big, you're tough and your muscles have muscles.
  • Fist of Caine gives you a punch even the big daddy of the vamps would be proud of. Knock down walls and throw people far. It's upgradeable, too.
  • Beat up the ground with Earthshock, creating a shockwave and knocking down anyone that gets too close. Upgrading it will send out fissures that damage everyone nearby.
Celerity

• You're the speedster of the vampire world.
  • Unseen Storm lets you dash in any direction so quickly that, to anyone looking, you disappear, giving you the chance to make a quick attack, reposition yourself and dodge attacks. It helps if you want to run away, too, and it can be upgraded.
  • With Accelerate, the world slows down around you, letting pull off fancy stunts and even avoid bullets. You can enhance it with an upgrade, too. You'll be wanting to grab some shades and a leather coat, obviously.
[...]

More information.

Oh gosh, if they can get this right....

Don't get too hyped, don't get too hyped, don't get too hyped...

I never could force myself to play anything other than Brujah in Vampire. P&P or CRPG.

Good to read that I will play one in VtM:B2 again!

I thought the Brujah were the least interesting. I usually went Toreador or Malkavian.

Tremere blood magic for the win!

I like Gangrel and Brujha myself. Hope it comes out nice.

I would play this sooner in turn-based mode in Fallout 1-2 perspective than the current 3D mode.

Perhaps I'd get hyped if they let vampires out of this game. But chances are low I guess.

Bloodlines 2 Will be Playable at PDXCON 2019

Brujah = Vampire for GTA lovers ?

Not really -- the Brujah are destructive but not nihilistic.

Although barely more than a street gang in the modern world, their history is one of ambitious utopianism. And however compromised their moral vision has become, they continue to cling to its shreds.

My favorite clan Tremere for Bloodlines 2 is the next video.

Tremere were not allowed in significant numbers throughout Seattle's history, though that has changed recently. After the fall of the Pyramid, Tremere have sought allies wherever they can find them, offering services and secrets that were once only kept to themselves. At least a few Tremere have managed to settle in the Pacific Northwest. However, not all Kindred in Seattle warmly welcome the warlocks into their city, citing historical precedent and general distrust of their ways. Still, the blood magic of the Tremere cannot be denied as a force to be respected. Whether or not the Tremere are here to stay is another matter entirely…
Link - https://www.bloodlines2.com/en/tremere

Back
Top Bottom