Star Wars Jedi: The Fallen Order - Avellone Involved

Hopefully it's nothing like the Force Unleashed games as those were terrible imo.

The Jedi Knight series was linear but managed to be really good by shooter standards. I'd be happy if TFO ends up being like a modern version of that.

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy is still best non RPG SW game I played. I hope if this is not an RPG we get something similar to that game.

Hear hear. If this project ends up being something jedi knight caliber, I'm going to be one happy wookie!

Awesome! Hopefully they deliver. May the force be with them. :)

trailer was super generic. no gameplay was shown during the event either, instead they showed the trailer 2 times (lol). i dont know. i'm still interested in how it will turn out but i dont have particularly high hopes.

What? I liked the trailer....thought it looked good...I get the feeling it will be a game a bit like the last of us...

production values were crazy good.

Meh let me know if an RPG is ever developed again.:biggrin:

Till then don't really care but it may surprise me.

I expect something like OC: Odyssey. So not a fully fledged RPG but an enjoyable game.

I expect something like OC: Odyssey. So not a fully fledged RPG but an enjoyable game.
That would be a good game if true but I doubt it will be as big as AC: Odyssey. As EA cancelled the other larger open world Star Wars game to fund this smaller project.

Link - https://kotaku.com/ea-cancels-open-world-star-wars-game-1831786371
When EA’s top decision-makers looked at their road map for the next few years, they decided that they needed something earlier than the planned release date for Orca, according to two people familiar with what happened. So they cancelled Orca in favor of a smaller-scale Star Wars project that’s now aimed for much sooner—likely, late 2020, which also happens to be around the time that I’ve heard next-gen consoles will launch. (Might be a bit earlier; might be a bit later. From what I’ve heard, next-gen plans are definitely still in flux.)
That game sounded much better actually.:(

What? I liked the trailer….thought it looked good…I get the feeling it will be a game a bit like the last of us…

production values were crazy good.

...in comparison to what, an indie game, sure.. it looked super generic, protagonist was a total bore, uninteresting overall. Again, i'm not sure it tells too much about the game, but if i would judge the game from that trailer it would be a no buy. Didn't hear anyone that liked it on the other gaming forums i'm on.

I don't think it makes much sense to derive anything about the actual game from a cinematic trailer despite that there will be a game and perhaps when.

The information about it being a single player game imho is much more valuable.

No stealth..

"I’ve heard that from a couple people and I can understand why, but no, stealth isn’t something that we’re featuring in the game. You can jump into a situation and negotiate the battle the way that you want. There’s a lot of choice in how you come across your enemies and take them down."

I agree, it's good that it's SP, hope they focus on the right things, e.g freedom of exploration (being able to jump anywhere etc)

…in comparison to what, an indie game, sure.. it looked super generic, protagonist was a total bore, uninteresting overall. Again, i'm not sure it tells too much about the game, but if i would judge the game from that trailer it would be a no buy. Didn't hear anyone that liked it on the other gaming forums i'm on.

Sure.

Back
Top Bottom