Underrail - Release Date: December 18

No shit its a good game. You could tell that from a plane. It looks like there's more Fallout in this game then in Fallout 4 :D.

You two seriously need to get a life.

This is a good game folks. I put over 100 hours in the beta and it is very solid.

I believe you, sadly, no time to give in currently. So for me it'll happen sometime next year. Hopefully, Grimrock2 and some other games case I still haven't fired at all due to lack of time won't repeat with Timelapse:V. :(

Cool playing it now….hit a typo in the gun range unfortunately…

"There will be three robots against fighting you…"

That's no typo. There will be 3 robots that voted against fighting you. The other three must have voted to fight you.

Well I just finished downloading my copy on Steam so no opinion yet. Can't wait to play the finished product as it has been a while since I played the Beta last year.:w00t:

That is funny coming from a guy that wastes his playing shitty games like Fo4 and loving it :D

Didn't you know that there's a psychological phenomenon (fanboyism) in which naive and masochistic gamers express empathy and sympathy toward developers who deceived and lied to them on multiple occasions? :)

Come on Todd, the oil is ready mmmmmm oh yeah :D

RPGWatch needs a review for this.

Also, is it done baking, or still early access?

Done and finished. And the game is 80h long and replayable so a review will need people to finish playing it first :)

Looking forward to playing this over the holiday break :). Already bought it, just waited for full release to start!

sweet... as I understand it, this game had only 1 full-time dev?

Back
Top Bottom