Dragon Age 2 - Staff of Parthalan Fix

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
If you have happened to register to the Dragon Age 2 newsletter and did not receive your Dragon Age 2 Staff of Parthalan in-game item code yet you can rest assured that you will next year, as they are applying a fix.
The good news is we do have a technical fix to get everyone the staff who correctly signed up during the summer conventions or during the other appropriate time but has not yet received it yet.

The bad news is that you'll have to wait for the update a while longer for us to prove this.

Due to the amount of webwork we are doing currently (what with DAII coming, ME2 PS3, other stuff I can't talk about, the Christmas break, etc) we won't have the fix implemented until next year.

I know this will leave some of you uncertain until you see the actual code appear on your profile, and I understand this, but I wanted to provide an update rather than leaving you all hanging. So there will be an update next year once the fix is in and working and when you should all see the code appear.
I'm sure you're as happy as I am that this matter has been resolved....
Thanks Archmage Silver for the info.
More information.

I remember signing up when it was first announced and never recieved the code.Now were told sometime next year.Good work Bioware on your promises.

I was sure I never got the code myself, but it was actually sleeping in the spam folder...

Back
Top Bottom