Rockstar - Red Dead Redemption?

Erm, according to numerous people RDR has plently of RPG elements so...
True or not, if Rockstar is skipping PC, I don't care about it.

Been waiting for Red Dead Redemption to come to the PC, and would love it if they did the same good job like they did with GTA V, and bring both the original game and any sequel to the PC, and do a deluxe PC edition!

If it has no online requirements and is priced like something it's age should be, I might be somewhat interested. It was a great game on the play station three but I'm not sure I'd go through it all again.

Please be a new Red Dead game and this time on the PC.

I kept my old 360 for a year after I stopped buying games for it just to have RDR.

Whatever this is if it's not on PC they can stuff it.

RDR was great. I hope they are working on RDR 2 but I no longer have a console and would only ever play it on PC.

One of the things I liked was the controls. It starts out feeling really unweildy, and I could barely hit a barn door. But, as you master them, you can shoot out the rope to save a man from the gallows, drop two bandits before they can draw their guns, all while riding a horse.

I remember liking it as much as I can like open world games, that is, not much, but I do recognize it was a great game.

Erm, according to numerous people RDR has plently of RPG elements so…
True or not, if Rockstar is skipping PC, I don't care about it.
What do you think, Joxer: too early to call it an MMO made for smartphones?
:D

I hope you play a bad guy, robbing banks and trains with your gang of thugs you can recruit in the world. Living in the wilderness, hunting, fishing and crafting to survive, hiding from the law.
But ya...if its console only i'll have to pass it up...

Dog+and+Shotgun.jpg

What do you think, Joxer: too early to call it an MMO made for smartphones?
:D

For all I know Rockstar is not Konami. Yet. So phone scamware is not expected.

However, GTA online was a huge success and many are still playing it. I find it boring, but that's just me, I guess need for speed MMO is exactly what many ppl wanted.
RDR MMO is possible, but I don't think Rockstar will add it just because. Why would they, they saw what happened with ESO, Titanfall, Destiny and other overhyped rubbish. They will add MMO only if their market research got impression it'll have a huge audience for ages. Now would horseriding MMO simulator attract enough audience to be highly profitable? Dunno.

If it's reasonably priced, I'd try RDR on PC. Also, I'm pretty tired of action games, but Sleeping Dogs wasn't bad. The melee was fun and, while I didn't play it for that long, I never tired of sticking a guy's face in a big fan. Took me back to those Kung Fu movies I watched as a kid after Saturday morning cartoons.

Back
Top Bottom