Edge Of Eternity - Nekaroo Update

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
The next kickstarter update this week for Edge Of Eternity has more information about a creature the developers Midgar Studio call a Nekaro.
When Ugo came with his first sketches of these catgaroos during the early work on the game, it has been instantly obvious for us all there would be these creatures in the game. And as development went by they really became our mascots. Nekaroos will be very cool mounts in the game, but with your support they could become much more.

All around Heryon you will find these different Nekaroos with special abilities. Some of them will be essential to your progression. Some of them will be rare enough so the collectors amoung you spend hours hunting them and brag on it when captured. This will be a key part of Edge of Eternity, Nekaroos will be both an important way to progress into the main story and also a side game for the pet lovers. You’ll play your way.
They even made a new theme song for the Nekaro

More information.

Last edited:
I was all set to pass on this one until I saw the man ridding a giant kitten.

Well if you like the Final Fantasy JRPG games then the Nekkaro is just like the chocobo.

I don't kNow I'm having doubts on the total game 'fun' level….
Not me as I played nothing but JRPGs for ten years in my youth.:)

Great little theme tune there! And I was also sold when I saw the guy riding the giant kitten. :D

This is coming from someone who spent plenty of hours as a child breeding and racing chocobos in Final Fantasy 7. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom