Witcher 3 - Best 13 Mods

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Let's do another list. This one is about the best mods in The Witcher 3, according to PC Gamer, listing 13 of them. Here are the frist three on the list.

Absolute Camera

Unhappy with the camera placement while you're running, fighting, riding, or swimming? Absolute Camera doesn't just change the camera distance and angle but gives you over a dozen completely customizable options for camera placement during Geralt's many activities. In the video above you can get a look at just how flexible the new camera tools are.

PhotoMode

Want to take some awesome screenshots of Geralt in action? This mod provides a toggle button that lets you freeze the game at will, then fly your camera around in 3D space to line up the perfect picture. There's also a toggle for making yourself invisible (good for landscape shots), and an option to spawn fog and mist to make your shots more atmospheric.

Friendly HUD

The Witcher 3 isn't just a great game, it also contains a great game: Gwent, a collectible card game Geralt can enjoy during his adventures. In fact, it's not unusual to hear that players would rather indulge in a Gwent fix than kill monsters. Now, you can do both! This mod replaces all combat with games of Gwent. You even earn similar loot and XP rewards for winning a game.
More information.

The whole article IMO is a miss as the game needs no mods.

But comments under it are mustread. For example:
Anyone know how to report bugs? Just got this on X1 and the picture in the gamma settings is never visible regardless of where the slider is. I've just set it in the middle and the game looks fine, but would be nice to view it how they intended.
A pure gold.

The whole article IMO is a miss as the game needs no mods.

Unlike some other games who pretty much require them .... I will still try these mods because I mod nearly all of the games I play

Geralt the Bishamon... priceless!

Well I use a few mods but due to the explicit content I can't share links.:embarrassed:

Back
Top Bottom