RDR is now playable on Xbone!

Or I can buy it on my xbone and stream it to PC. Great idea, Joxer. Thx.

Wait, in my excitement to actual have a game to stream fo xbone to PC I forgot I'm not interested in RDR. I'm sure it's a great game as many say but I can't get into western themes. Western meaning the whole cowboy setting thing.

Why would you stream something from garbageware onto your PC?
How about streaming from PC to that crapware? Oh yeah… That… whateverware can't be used like that.

As for cowboy setting and me growing up on westerns (movies, TV, novels) I definetly want it.

Why would you stream something from garbageware onto your PC?
How about streaming from PC to that crapware? Oh yeah… That… whateverware can't be used like that.

Sure you can steam link, nvidia shield console and xbone is planning on adding support.

As for cowboy setting and me growing up on westerns (movies, TV, novels) I definetly want it.

Yeah, there were plenty of westerns on when I was growing up but I just never could get in to them.

Sure you can steam link, nvidia shield console and xbone is planning on adding support.
Dunno who's planning what but using superior hardware as service to pathetic inferior hardware... I think it has something to do with mushrooms fetish.
Yeah, there were plenty of westerns on when I was growing up but I just never could get in to them.
I adored them back then and I adore them even today.

Dunno who's planning what but using superior hardware as service to pathetic inferior hardware… I think it has something to do with mushrooms fetish.

I adored them back then and I adore them even today.

Mushroom fetish?? Not sure what that is.

Pick any inferior hardware, inspect it and you'll know.

Ah yes the game people wanted on the PC but Rock said Hell No.:devilish:

59554201.jpg

Oh, and I just thought RdRR was just another thing like HHR, HDR, WDR, AEG, BASF, LOTR ...

It's not about excitment. It's about checking if rumors are true.
It's about hearing stories for years about a game that exists only on consoles that isn't usual consoley crapware and the only reason to buy a console (unless mushrooms are one's fetish).

The problematic part might be that even if the game was so good, how come it's publisher didn't cash it in on PC.
But then we have an example of Valkyra Chronicles that waited years to be ported, where if I didn't play it myself, I wouldn't believe it's that great. What was that gem doing on consoles in the first place I can't possibly understand. It should have been on PC originally.

Anyway, until I see it under my fingers on PC, I won't be able to tell if consolelovers are right or wrong and if the game rocks or sux. For GTA5 I was clear since it's also on PC. It's an overhyped mediocre driving simulator with horrible helicopter controls… Not worth your $! And the hype was created on consoles. Do those people even understand how a great game actually looks like?

I think for PC owners that missed it, a lot of people could get a lot of fun out of it today. It's certainly the only wild west game I found really satisfying - and I'm not a great fan of GTA mechanics.

I could imagine that a PC port of the original might make some sense in the marketing buildup to the release of a sequel.

Ripper, my man, I never considered you much of a cowboy... Yeehaw! :p
I think RDR has aged pretty well...not as good as Witcher, but setting keeps it together.

Ripper, my man, I never considered you much of a cowboy… Yeehaw! :p
I think RDR has aged pretty well…not as good as Witcher, but setting keeps it together.

I think of it as a redneck-shooting simulator. It's why I enjoy the P&R forum so much.

The last of us .... Please please

I love this game. I still have fond memories horsebackriding in Mexico. Also, this game has my most favorite trophy -- "Dastardly" which requires you to tie up a lady and leave her in the railroad tracks until a train hit her.

I don't want to see any more of overrated garbage on PC.
Yes, there are actual gems like Valkyria, but if The Last Of Us is the similar junkware like TLR or DD, keep it away from PC please.

Back
Top Bottom