Wasteland 2 - Limited Signed Art

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
InXile entertainment announces that they are offering a unique chance to own a piece of history with a one-time edition of 500 high-quality art prints.

We’re offering a unique chance to own a piece of history with a one-time edition of 500 high-quality art prints of the original Wasteland box cover art, hand-numbered and signed by the artist, Barry E Jackson.

When we originally considered this print we announced the pricing would be $500, but we understood from feedback that this price was a bit too high for many of you. We looked around for the best printing and shipping package and are very happy to now be able to offer the print for only $320, with no charge for shipping to any location world-wide!

Later this year, we will issue regular posters of some of the piece of Wasteland 2 art you’ve seen, which will give you more options in a lower price-range, but be sure to take a look at this one-time opportunity to own a classic piece of video game history.
More information.

Jesus Christ, I like Wasteland and all, but $320 for a video game PRINT is ridiculous. And they had considered selling them at $500?!

Jesus Christ, I like Wasteland and all, but $320 for a video game PRINT is ridiculous. And they had considered selling them at $500?!
I agree for that price it better be special. Still I wonder why it costs so much?

I agree for that price it better be special. Still I wonder why it costs so much?

Because they're projecting a $160,000 budget shortfall on the game development? Hopefully that's not it though.

I think I'll stand by my original statement that paying $320 for a 16x16 piece of paper is ridiculous. But I guess that's just my practicality talking.

I think I'd rather pay HALF of that exorbitant amount and get a LARGER picture by a BETTER artist, Michael Whelan. And it's limited edition too! As if that means anything.
passageavatar.jpg

But if someone's got a hard-on for Wasteland and money to to blow, by all means...

The Wasteland cover art is great. I wish I still had my C64 box of that (might as well wish for all my old cloth maps while I'm at it). But I agree, the price is too much.

And double agreement with Drithius - Michael Whelan is fantastic.

Back
Top Bottom