Wasteland 2 - Preview @ Entertainment Buddha

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
If your in the mood to read the one hundredth preview based on the beta version of Wasteland 2 then head on over to Entertainment Buddha.

The game does achieve a high level of atmosphere from the onset. Players will feel swept up in a harsh wasteland where brutality and death is around every corner. The soundtrack fits and the art design is simple yet gets the message across. The control layout, and the overall menu layout of the game does feel like a throwback to Wasteland 2′s predecessor games. ‘Archaic’ is the word that kept coming to mind whilst playing Wasteland 2 as the game overall feels like it’s holding on to the past just a little too much. The game is still a ‘beta build’ and $59.99 is the asking price on Steam, weather or not the game is worth the purchase now, or when it’s released sometime in August, I feel relies on weather or not you are a turn-based RPG fan that is craving for a taste of the past. 50+ hours of gameplay is what the final product hopes to achieve which is a sizable amount of game time. The early access version is available on Steam now and is available for Windows, Mac and Linux.
More information.

Call me shallow, but my eyes glaze over and I can't pay attention to the opinions in the review when the reviewer doesn't know the difference between "weather" and "whether."

You mean MS Office or Apple iOS autocorrect failed miserably. :)

Back
Top Bottom