Steam Games - Sale!

Bought Templar Battleforce. Best €7 spent ever! Game gets updated regularly.

Really want to like the game, too. But respawning enemies and no loot kinda make me sad. Started playing Heroes of Steel two days agao (same dev, still updated regularly) and like it much more, cause no respawning and loot ^_^

I grabbed Elite Dangerous (at 67% off) and Witcher 1 and 2 (which I already own on GOG, but eh). :)

Bought Templar Battleforce. Best €7 spent ever! Game gets updated regularly.
Trese bros. maybe only Corey now are demons when it comes to updates. Almost as often as the ARK guys.

I own almost(? all?) their games on Android, and caved and picked up minus star trader on steam, although it looks like ALL of the PC versions are now morphing away from the original Android versions, esp. star trader(or is it empires? man when I bought my first game from them they had two... remind me alot of some of the old palmos games, but they update more frequently and haven't just up and disappeared ... yet...).

As to the rest unfortunately(or fortunately) have most of them but OTOH I've been into survival games, which can end up being HUGE time sinks, e.g. space engineers, medieval engineers, ARK, etc. and then I have games like, e.g. locoland which I picked up on DEEP discount sales expecting to spend not much time with, and then spent more...

Decided to pass on mordheim and satellite reign ATM, but did cave on Victor Vran finally(eh, they seem to still actually be supporting it), but right now I've decided that that's more than enough as I also caved for FO4 which I thoroughly detest ATM(after c. 4-6h it wants to be an RPG or a shooter and isn't up to being either at least w/skyrim I could take action-adventure/hack'n'slash with vestigial RPG elements as the story and visuals weren't awful, but FO4 just makes me want to mod the crap out of FO3/FONV again and play/really finish(maybe?) those or just mod/play Stalker SoC...

I'm having a lot of fun with Heroes of a broken land...really harkins back to dungeon master and simpler times....

Nice time filler.

If anyone still doesn't have the games, the Divinity Anthology (Divine Divinity, Beyond Divinity, and Divinity II: Developer's Cut) is 80% (5.99€).

I already have too many games. But I'll chime in. Here's what I've bought so far on the Steam Sale:

Assassins Creed IV Black Flag

Farcry 4

Rage

Wave of Darkness

That's it. One of these days, I'm going to get to play some of these games.

If anyone still doesn't have the games, the Divinity Anthology (Divine Divinity, Beyond Divinity, and Divinity II: Developer's Cut) is 80% (5.99€).

Can't say anything about the other games, but Divinity 2 directors cut is a great game.

Back
Top Bottom