Star Wars movie based on KotOR

Maylander

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor
It only says she's writing a screenplay. I wouldn't consider that a movie in the works. It just means a movie could be greenlighted from it.

I've seen somewhere, dunno where, that the same person responsible for Altered Carbon series is pushing Kotor live adaptation. Dunno if that's true. If it is, I'll skippit, Altered Carbon season 1 annoyed me with it's mediocrity more than a common grinder.

Well, Revan is a thing among a lot of fans ...

I've seen somewhere, dunno where, that the same person responsible for Altered Carbon series is pushing Kotor live adaptation. Dunno if that's true. If it is, I'll skippit, Altered Carbon season 1 annoyed me with it's mediocrity more than a common grinder.

Shame it's not the author of the novel (Richard K. Morgan)… never saw the TV series, but all the Kovacs novels were great.

It would not be impossible, I think I remember Morgan being involved with some computer game writing in the past.

Bets placed it will be a female Revan as that was cannon supposedly.:biggrin:

Hah! Good one.

My girl doesn't channel the power of the dark side. In fact, she's one click away from being bedridden.

Revan is male. His canon appearance can be found in the MMO, The Old Republic.

The exile from KotOR2, however, is female canonically.

Revan is male. His canon appearance can be found in the MMO, The Old Republic.

The exile from KotOR2, however, is female canonically.

This is what I know, too.

Technically canon now says that Revan is male, and the Jedi Exile is female. Anyway I was just joking given the current state of identity politics with the franchise movies.

Back
Top Bottom