Starfield - The Sound of Adventure

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Audio Director Mark Lampert and Starfield Composer Inon Zur talk about Starfield's music and sound design:

Into the Starfield - Ep 3: The Sound of Adventure

Bethesda Game Studios Audio Director Mark Lampert and Starfield Composer Inon Zur sit down to talk about music and sound design in our third episode of 'Into the Starfield.' Listen as they discuss Lampert and Zur's artistic process, how the score affects a player's experience and the search for answers that is at the heart of Starfield's music.

[...]
More information.

Artsy fartsy discussion there. It's like Star Trek technobabble, but for musicians.

Seems we might get some actual game-play in June.

Xbox Showcase Announced: Here's What to Expect - IGN Daily Fix

Xbox and Bethesda have announced a showcase this June, right around the time E3 would normally happen, but if you haven't heard, E3 isn't happening this year. But that's ok, because Bethesda looks to have a pretty solid lineup of games to show off, including the Indiana Jones game, State of Decay 3, the Perfect Dark reboot, Avowed, and a ton more.

Artsy fartsy discussion there. It's like Star Trek technobabble, but for musicians.
You mean it's also just made up? ;)

Yeah.. I'm gonna go ahead and call that obvious bullshit. :)

I believe the part about a Quake reboot though. That wouldn't surprise me at all.

Back
Top Bottom