Saints Row Reboot Official Announcement

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Well who didn't see this coming?:lol:

Saints Row is getting rebooted.

Saints Row returns, rebooted! Check out the new city you'll be running wild in (Santo Ileso), and the new version of the Third Street Saints gang. Saints Row will be released on February 25, 2022, for current- and last-gen Xbox and PlayStation consoles along with PC.
Edit: New video because IGN keeps taking down or moving the video.

Last edited:
Myeah, this series does nothing for me.

And I'm now watching the Call of Duty Vanguard gameplay, and it looks so generic and boring. There's an expression in romania, but I'm sure it won't sound as good translated. But it comes around to something like "it feels like bad soup that you reheated days later". That's how these COD games feel. And so much work goes into them technically. Such a waste.

EDIT: Same goes for the new game they showcased in ONL. Halo Infinite. God these games are so boring, insipid and uninspired.

Last edited:
My opinion was also meh.:(

"Catchy" rap, PEGI 13, & Fortnite vibes.

Myeah, this series does nothing for me.

And I'm now watching the Call of Duty Vanguard gameplay, and it looks so generic and boring. There's an expression in romania, but I'm sure it won't sound as good translated. But it comes around to something like "it feels like bad soup that you reheated days later". That's how these COD games feel. And so much work goes into them technically. Such a waste.

EDIT: Same goes for the new game they showcased in ONL. Halo Infinite. God these games are so boring, insipid and uninspired.

Yeah, I can definitely think of other series I'd rather see rebooted.

I saw the footage of CoD: Vanguard and didn't think it looked bad. So far, I've liked most of the CoD games that used WWII as the setting.

Not sure about Halo Infinite yet, but the older Halo games weren't bad for what they were. I'd even say Halo: CE was pretty good.

Saints Row Reboot Devs Reveal Every Secret & Easter Egg in Announcement

The Saints Row reboot is happening and IGN got a chance to sit down with the game's creative director Brian Traficante and lead producer Rojé Smith to breakdown every Saints Row secret, easter egg, and detail in the announcement trailer as part of IGN's Rewind Theater.

Celebrating the announcement of the Saints Row reboot yesterday, the Saints Row: The Third Remastered is now available for free from the Epic Games Store.

Saints Row Reboot Preview

Steve Watts got a hands-off preview of the new Saints Row during Gamescom 2021. Learn more about what he got to see, and what he learned from a Q&A.

Might be fun, but I wish they would have just started a new IP instead of trying to call this a rebooted Saints Row.

Game was released yesterday. It's a buggy mess.

Back
Top Bottom