RPGWatch Feature - Kingdom Come: Deliverance Review

The game was supposed to be a trilogy.
During development, two parts were crammed into one game. KCD release has acts 1 and 2. The third one will be the sequel.
Whoever posted before, yes, because of this some things had to be cut out, not that it matters much IMO.

At least this is the word on the street and when you (or me) think about it after finishing the game, it does feel true.

Whoever posted before, yes, because of this some things had to be cut out, not that it matters much IMO.
What to lazy to read as I posted on the last page on the bottom before forgottenlor.:p

Don't recall reading about the third part being the sequel Joxer. As I could not find the kickstarter updates among 77 of them that explained this decision. Maybe you can.

The bit empty wilderness complaint is a bit strange to me, after all KCD is not supposed to be like potatoland Skyrim with dungeon every 50 meters and bandits and animals everywhere. It takes place in real world and so it is faithful to it and immensely atmospheric.

Good review though.

Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Band of Bastards DLC Released - Steam

Are you ready for a new adventure? The roads aren’t safe anymore and a new threat appears on the horizon. As Radzigs loyal servant you, Henry, get to deal with a serious threat – but you are not alone. You ride with an infamous band of mercenaries to help to protect the lands… but can you really trust them?
The Real Swordfighting behind Kingdom Come Trailer

A realistic medieval game demands realistic medieval combat! The documentary Fechtbuch not only charts Warhorse Studio’s quest to create a unique experience, but also presents medieval martial arts as a phenomenon and an important element of European history.

Band of Bastards is the final DLC right?
There should be one more left plus the promised mod tools finally.

2210cc5a310585f9e0d1e10f94752e880db87a22.jpg

They should have worked on the mod tools for release, in my opinion. It's such a shame that they couldn't make it before - because I doubt people will bother to the same extent as when it was fresh.

The final DLC will follow Teresa from the games beginning. It's supposed to explain how she escaped Skalitz after the towns sacking, and after Henry fled like a coward.

As for mod tools/support yes it should have been released first instead of story DLC. Though it might be a problem with the Crytek engine licensing, and other legal crap.

Last edited:
I don't think I'll be waiting for that last DLC, and I'm not sure if there's much more to come in the way of patches.

Now I just need to find the time to fully dive into this. :)

I don't think I'll be waiting for that last DLC, and I'm not sure if there's much more to come in the way of patches.

Now I just need to find the time to fully dive into this. :)

I think I spent around 50-60 hours on it - and I wasn't entirely thorough.

I can only recommend having at least a week off for this one, as it's not a great game to leave and come back to :)

Kingdom Come: Deliverance - One Year Anniversary Trailer

One year of Kingdom Come: Deliverance is behind us, and what a ride it’s been with you at our side! Let’s drain our tankards, mount up and spur our steeds to new adventures! Thank you for your support!

Love the review comments they've selected at 0:32 in the vid.

The final DLC will follow Teresa from the games beginning. It's supposed to explain how she escaped Skalitz after the towns sacking, and after Henry fled like a coward.
Well, in my playthrough Henry saved her from some rapists while being chased by a couple of soldiers. That wouldn't classify him as a coward in my book.

Well, in my playthrough Henry saved her from some rapists while being chased by a couple of soldiers. That wouldn't classify him as a coward in my book.
Stats on other forums say otherwise as half of players got killed or ran away. So thanks for the late post & I'm glad you saved her. I did multiple times as well.

Still a percentage of players look to have not and thus why choice matters in the game.

I suspect a lot of players didn't even know about the event, like me. The quest told me to run, and I did, to the side of where that whole thing played out. I only learned about it later.

Kingdom Come: Deliverance: Live Soundtrack Concert

Kingdom Come: Deliverance Royal Edition Announced -Techraptor
Publisher Deep Silver and developer Warhorse Studios have now announced Kingdom Come: Deliverance Royal Edition for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. It will include the base game and all DLC released until now, plus the final DLC that’s yet to be released. These include Treasures of the Past (originally a backer and pre-order exclusive), From the Ashes, The Amorous Adventures of bold Sir Hans Capon, Band of Bastards, and the unreleased A Woman’s Lot. There were also some free DLC after release, such as the Hardcore Mode and the Tournament activity. And while the game does include mod support on PC, I’ve found that the modding community for the game isn’t as dedicated as, say, Fallout: New Vegas modders. Many mods are now abandoned and unsupported by the game’s current version, unfortunately.

Just a reminder the last DLC will soon be released.

Back
Top Bottom