Games with/by Mike Oldfield

Alrik Fassbauer

TL;DR
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Hello, everyone.

There are two "games" out there ... well, "game" probably isn't the right word ... Anyway, they've been made with and by Mike Oldfield, the musician.

The first one is called "Tres Lunas", and the demo can be found on the second CD of his album "Tr3s Lunas".

The second one is called Maestro (formerly TubeWorld), and came out later.

Both are nowadays available for free.

Link to Meastro: http://www.mikeoldfield.com/purchase.php?game=Maestro

Link to Tres Lunas: http://www.mikeoldfield.com/purchase.php?game=treslunas

This is no illegal download, this is highly official, as far as I know, because the downloads lie on the official Mike Oldfield site www.mikeoldfield.com . There, you can find out more about these games.

I can recommend them, they are a unique experience, and no real "games" in the usual sense of the words.
They are unusual, because there's no "real" goal. Well, there is one, but these games are rather designed for "playing" in the most original sense.
Ideal for being creative and playing along with curiosity ! ;)

Alrik

just checked both games at mobygames and they do look interesting.. has anyone here tried playing them?

Yes, me, the demo. But it's long ago.

These are not games in a traditional sense, I think I must stress this. They're nevertheless fun.

Yes, me, the demo. But it's long ago.

These are not games in a traditional sense, I think I must stress this. They're nevertheless fun.

i'll take your word for it because in any games the keyword is fun. i'm definitely going to d/l & try these games. thanks for the heads-up, Alrik! :thumbsup:

The point is them mostly to just "play around" and try out things. :)

Unexpected results might occur. ;)

Back
Top Bottom