Larian Studios - Swen Vincke Interview

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
An interview with Swen Vincke from November talks about the Malaysian studio and Baldur's Gate 3.

Larian Games, the studio behind RPG classic Baldur's Gate, is opening their doors to Malaysia! We had the chance to speak to CEO Swen Vincke about starting a studio here, working on Baldur's Gate III, and his experience from over 20 years in the gaming industry.

Follow us for more content like this on our...
Facebook: www.facebook.com/themagicrainmy
Instagram: www.instagram.com/themagicrainmy
Twitter: www.twitter.com/themagicrainmy
More information.

I know when I think of Baldur's Gate and Advanced Dungeons and Dragons, Malaysia is the last country that pops in my head. This is sure to be a classic..I mean cluster.

I know when I think of Baldur's Gate and Advanced Dungeons and Dragons, Malaysia is the last country that pops in my head. This is sure to be a classic..I mean cluster.

What does that have to do with anything? I'm reasonably sure that nobody thought "Poland" and highly anticipated Cyberpunk game were synonmous or that a group out of Estonia would produce one of the best RPGs of 2019 either, but here we are.

Well I can't wait to grab my popcorn bucket when it's released.:biggrin:

Back
Top Bottom