Encased - Factions that Divided the Dome

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
A new update for Encased talks about the faction divide and the need for central control.

Welcome, dear employees and subscribers! In the latest issue of "CRONUS Weekly" we will tell you about interesting and promising vacant positions, share a new feature film and tell you about other creative feats of talented employees.

Feature film "Factions that divided the Dome"

The CRONUS management has repeatedly expressed its support for the creative initiatives of its employees. Today we are pleased to present the feature film "Factions that divided the Dome". The plot of the film will tell you about the importance of having one centralized management system. Without strict control, the society would be plunged into chaos and endless war for power.

<strong style="letter-spacing: normal; ; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; word-spacing: 0px; text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">Before starting your work, CRONUS strongly recommends that you read the list of allowed topics in advance. Otherwise, the Committee may impose a ban on your film production at any time.[/b]

8f741c1bf9a836b703eb15c61ada8c31473d34a3.png

<strong style="letter-spacing: normal; ; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; word-spacing: 0px; text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">*Roadside Picnic is a transshipment point, as well as one of the most popular facilities under the Dome.[/b]

Don't worry that you might not have enough qualifications to work at CRONUS. Especially if you have difficulty finding a job in the outside world. Now all this is in the past for you.

Administrator of a transshipment point is one of the most popular positions under the Dome, for which neither experience nor additional education is needed. The northern and eastern parts of the Dome are covered with a developed network of highways with related infrastructure: cafes, motels and, of course, gas stations.

Right now there are more than a dozen and a half gas stations, but the CRONUS management expects to increase their number to 50 within two years. So, if you have been dreaming of your own nice place for a long time, then immediately go under the Dome. You will not find a more promising place in the whole world.

da3e747c54b2b546037b6638a03f9364069a99f8.png

Today we managed to get a picture of one of the paintings, confiscated from employees, called "Maze of Death". We support creative freedom, but we strongly recommend avoiding propaganda of violence. Just look at this "work of art" and imagine what is going on in the author's head. By the way, all his "masterpieces" have already been confiscated and he was taken to the medical center for psychological examination.
More information.

Looks good, style-wise. I wonder though why the Steam page says English language not supported?

Looks good, style-wise. I wonder though why the Steam page says English language not supported?
probably just a bug/ unfinished store page. i play the EA and the engish is fine. some untranslated texts here and there but that's it

On a side note will the game get released by the end of year? I'm not talking about the Early Access version which is playable right now, but the complete game.

I'll say probably not as it's looking to be out fully in 2021 instead.:(

I played the Alpha(?) about a year ago and thought it was pretty good. I know I've said this before, but anyone who's a fan of FO 1&2 and/or games like ATOM should definitely check this out.

They've also added companions since I played the earlier version, and they can be controlled directly in combat which, to me, is a big deal.

I played the Alpha(?) about a year ago and thought it was pretty good. I know I've said this before, but anyone who's a fan of FO 1&2 and/or games like ATOM should definitely check this out.

They've also added companions since I played the earlier version, and they can be controlled directly in combat which, to me, is a big deal.

I also played the game perhaps 6 months ago and I really enjoyed its first chapter. The next part of the game felt a lot more rough and unfinished but I hope that by the time it's officially released, it's going to be improved quite a bit.

Back
Top Bottom