Tears of Avia - Showcase

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Learn more about Tears of Avia - the game will be released soon:

Ukie Game Showcase 2020 - PQube Ltd - Tears of Avia

Tears of Avia is a Strategy RPG and turn-based tactics game set in the beautiful world of Estera. Build a party of unique characters and customise their extensive skill-set to your own particular tastes. Lead your party across Estera in search of the lost city of Avalon, engaging in thrilling turn-based battles in this unique tactical experience.
More information.

Looks like another standard JRPG inspired SRPG to me. These games are almost a dime a dozen on Steam lately. I'll need some heavy convincing to buy day one or even wishlist.

I agree with Couch on this one. There's nothing there making me think I need to buy that game. "Hundreds of skills" might be a good thing or it might be 20 skills with 5 names each. For whatever reason, they showed the inventory when talking about it??

I like the look of this. Will be keeping an eye on it.

Wrote the developer asking them when can we expect interactive cutscenes starring the entire Avia female cast be vehemently molested by Lecherous Monster Hentai Tentacles? Awaiting their official response..

I'd be more interested if the female characters worn a bit more clothing, but I might check it out, just out of turn-based RPG love.

I'd be more interested if the female characters worn a bit more clothing.

CS0rlAX.jpg

Like, I don't mind sexy, but I'm clearly not the target audience of that game.

Back
Top Bottom