Witcher 3 - Unofficial Advanced Modding Tools

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
DSOGaming reports that The Witcher 3 now has some unofficial advanced modding tools which allows modders to create whole new storied adventures.

What this basically means is that these modding tools are meant for advanced modders and not for novice. Still, these tools open up a lot of possibilities so here is hoping that we'll see some cool story-driven quests.

In order to showcase what is possible with these modding tools, rmemr shared a new custom Quest that you can download from here.

[...]

More information.

I read about this mod on the Nexus and like the potential to create new content.

OOoh that will be nice! TW3 actually gives less motion sickness to me than other 3D games like Skyrim so I can tolerate it somewhat - would love to see new adventures with TW3 graphics!

Played Witcher 1 extended until everybody in that funny village turned demons, then the game somehow sunk into boredom. Never bothered with W2. For W3 I don't have a PC muscular enough. :D

I enjoy Skyrim more but if Witcher could have all the mods of Skyrim, I may have to reconsider the order.

It's shame CDPR didn't release the REDkit mod tools for Witcher III. Then again not many quest mods were made for Witcher II either. So it's a glass half full kind of thing.:(

:O cool, I will try it out, thanks!! :D

Just for comparison I tried Dark Souls at 60 FPS and played for about 30 seconds before almost hurling. Had to set it at 45FPS in the config. Skyrim makes me ill too on more powerful machines so I'll be using the same mod. I've put about 100 hours into Skyrim on multiple runs but I've never finished it!

Back
Top Bottom