The Fellowship Saga - Announced for March 2

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The Fellowship Saga will be released on March 2:

The Fellowship Saga is a party-based RPG, immersing you into the action with a first-person view. Using rules from the 5th edition of the world's most popular RPG system, go on an epic adventure as the party becomes entangled in the very survival of the realm.

Unlikely Heros
In the kingdom of Falone, you control a party of adventurers who suddenly find themselves in an epic struggle for control of the crown.

Key Features

• Turn-Based Combat: Accessible, Familiar, Tense, and full of choices by using the system from the 5th edition of the world's most popular RPG.
  • Party-based: Teamwork and synergies necessary by creating and managing a party of 5 adventurers.
  • First-person: Accessible first-person gameplay provides up-close action and full controller support.
  • Tailor to your playstyle: 12 Classes and nine races provide a wide range of customization and flexibility - and extended by one level of subclassing.
  • Exploration: Visit wilderness, towns, caverns, and dungeons while completing quests and defeating a wide range of creatures.
More information.

I have been following this game. I love party based RPG's and I'm hoping this will be good

I have been following this game. I love party based RPG's and I'm hoping this will be good

There's a playable demo on Steam. I just started playing with some pre-made characters. It seems fairly bare-bones right now, but the potential is there. Check it out.

Thanks for putting this on my radar - looks right up my alley :)

Just finished the demo.

It's interesting to say the least... 5E combat in a blobber. They did pretty good job with it though. It's not Wizardry 8, but it's competent.

Overall though, the game is fairly amateurish. Graphics and sound are subpar even for an indie. There's also very little dialogue, and what's there is simplistic.

I'm assuming the March 2 release is early access? I can't imagine it's the full release that soon.

As a big fan of Might&Magic and Wizardry series, it sounds and looks like my kind of game.

So many games....
Anyone else remember the turn of the century when there was one turn-based release per year? And if it was crap, oh well, wait and see what happens next year.

Well that bubble will burst again one day. Just wait.:p

As larger publishers/developers wont make TB RPGs. So that hasn't changed. What's changed is small developer's on EA filling the gap, and making niche games for fans.

EA = Early Access on Steam not Electronic Arts.

Well that bubble will burst again one day. Just wait.:p

As larger publishers/developers wont make TB RPGs. So that hasn't changed. What's changed is small developer's on EA filling the gap, and making niche games for fans.

EA = Early Access on Steam not Electronic Arts.
There are only a couple of big Tb games anyway. Overall it's a much smaller market.

Not much of a bubble to burst.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Go check Steam flooded with TB or Tactical TB games. Half are labeled RPGs. So pop goes the bubble eventually due to the amount of competition. Happened before.

Anyway thanks for the quote. It always work when you post a neagtive comment.

Couch out.:p

Go check Steam flooded with TB or Tactical TB games. Half are labeled RPGs. So pop goes the bubble eventually due to the amount of competition. Happened before.

Anyway thanks for the quote. It always work when you post a neagtive comment.

Couch out.:p
Are many of them big?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Added to wishlist. I might never have heard of this game if not for this site, which is why I like this site. It's pointed out more than a couple RPG gems I would have missed otherwise.

D&D 5e based blobber? Yes, please.

Honestly? This looks as an asset flip to me.
Not saying it really is, but a green trashmob and genetically disordered human on screenshots don't make a good first impression.

I also played the demo. There weren't any traps or skill checks yet but I enjoyed the combat and the exploration. A few quests were in the demo and a few boss fights. I like the way they implemented the long and short rest system.

I played straight through the demo and when I was finished, I wanted to keep playing. Lasted about three hours in total. I am really excited for the full release if the game keeps improving.

Back
Top Bottom