Mount & Blade II - E3 Siege Trailer

Aubrielle

Noveliste
TaleWorlds shows off some brand new footage of siege gameplay from Mount and Blade II: Bannerlord.

Thanks, Couch!

More information.

I vaguely remeber something about a story campaign. Does anyone know more?

Added some new screenshots to the news posting:

And an extended gameplay video:

Looks much improved, sieges were one of the big needs. I wonder if you can use stones to damage walls, from the video it looked like the catapult was just firing at guys on the walls. Hopefully also trebuchet's but didnt see any there.

I don't need a deep story but would like more fleshed out cities and quests. More NPCs with stuff to say and quests to offer. The cities were cool to enter and walk around but too empty and lacking much to do. Not sure how much they are adressing that.

Destroyable environments, fire arrows, catapults - brilliant.

Now when is the release date?

In a recent video they said their goal is to release it this year. Based on past experience I would expect early to mid 2017. A fully patched complete game with a fair amount of mods more like 2018.

Well after following the games development over the years, and after the few various delays, I hope we don't have to wait a few more years to finally play this game.

We will then make our gameplay code accessible to modders, so they can extend or rewrite to suit their purpose.
That would indeed be very interesting.

Back
Top Bottom