BioWare - Community Questions

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
BioWare finally answered a few questions from fans in December.

Link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwgurCj7sBc

Back in December, we put out a call to the community for questions with #AskBioWare. Many of you came up with questions – some funny, some serious, and others positively perplexing. Some of our developers sat down to answer their favorites. We’ll be doing more of this in the future, so take to twitter with #AskBioWare. Who knows, your question might end up in our next video!

Last edited:
I assure you, they didn't answer any of my questions.
And I know that without watching that video. Because I use forums to ask, official Bioware forum, not some social network.

Never thought that someone from Bioware would have more tattoos than Josh Sawyer. :p

Is there a transcript?

Bio has been notorious for the past number of years for doing AMA's that are nothing more than schilling their products and saying how great they are.

"Many of you came up with questions – some funny, some serious, and others positively perplexing. Some of our developers sat down to answer their favorites."

Zero of which were serious. This is just a marketing thing to show they are human beings. Definitely not worth the two minutes, IMHO. ("Do you like food?" Seriously??)

"Many of you came up with questions – some funny, some serious, and others positively perplexing. Some of our developers sat down to answer their favorites."

Zero of which were serious.

We are talking about the BSN here, people more interested in knowing who they can sleep with than what the gameplay is in a new game. Their concept of serious is probably much different then yours.

Also, I'm pretty sure that the cheese wheel question was a very serious one originally. The amount of cheese wheels in DAI reached a level of absurdness and we learned Cameron Harris is responsible for this and we can probably expect more in Mass Effect Andromeda now (she works on it, actually all the people in the video are on the Andromeda team).

I assure you, they didn't answer any of my questions.
And I know that without watching that video. Because I use forums to ask, official Bioware forum, not some social network.

I thought BSN (well, the new version) is the official forums?

I thought BSN (well, the new version) is the official forums?

It is, but it's not officially called the BSN anymore, it's just how fans call the place.

I bet they ditched it because BS even to ignorant person suggests exactly what it was.

Where I live the BS acronym means something else than what it stand for in English.

Bioware would make a killing if they converted their forums into online dating service.

Complete waste of time watching. I want my 2 min back. Can Origin refund please?

Back
Top Bottom