Borderlands 2 - Gone Gold

Is Borderlands 2 essentially the same gameplay as Borderlands 1? I tried playing Borderlands single player, but my brain has finally seized up and if this experience will be the same then I wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole (well, not without friends at least) . I saw that inane video earlier and it looked very much the same. I was kind of hoping against hope that they had injected some elements that didn't only cater for MP. But I suppose 'everyone' wants endless re-spawning and pointless loot.. It's a pity, since I actually took a shine to the 'cell shading' they used and the quirky characters - but the endless grind finally took its toll.

Is Borderlands 2 essentially the same gameplay as Borderlands 1? I tried playing Borderlands single player, but my brain has finally seized up and if this experience will be the same then I wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole (well, not without friends at least) . I saw that inane video earlier and it looked very much the same. I was kind of hoping against hope that they had injected some elements that didn't only cater for MP. But I suppose 'everyone' wants endless re-spawning and pointless loot.. It's a pity, since I actually took a shine to the 'cell shading' they used and the quirky characters - but the endless grind finally took its toll.

I wouldn't expect it to be different in any significant way.

Back
Top Bottom