Best Mount and Blade mods?

BoboTheMighty

SasqWatch
Played this, "vanilla", a long time ago, but saw a documentary of medieval idiots trying to bash each other, have an itch to go back in.
Any recommendations?
Game of Thrones looks tempting the most, or something equivalent ( fantasy, old world mythology, pre historic, or similar).
I'm not really interested in muskets, wild west, etc...just pre/medieval.

Any other enhancements for it recommended as well( sounds, visuals, etc)?

If I remember correctly Prophecy of Pendor was the one i enjoyed the most of all the ones I tried. And I tried a lot of mods for M&B, probably more than any other game I've played.

I had the most fun with Prophecy of Pendor also. I also enjoyed the viking expansion . There's a good Lord of the Rings one out there called 3rd age or something. I played that a lot back in the day.

I was interested. But no mod had a story.
Well that's because you make your own story, I know its shocking.O_O

You pick your gender, background, take quests, and do as you want to. After years of playing this game the end goal is to become king, and slowly build an empire.

Though the last paid Viking expansion is the first to have a story campaign. You get to avenge your mother, and have to choose a side you want to conquer England.

Well that's because you make your own story, I know its shocking.O_O

You pick your gender, background, take quests, and do as you want to. After years of playing this game the end goal is to become king, and slowly build an empire.
I have Sims 4 for all of that plus I can be alien or supernatural being there. And there are crapload of mods to add there. Sadly, also storyless.

The Sims and M&B have completely different gameplay. I see no reason why the Sims would be the only good game without a story.

Gameplay? What's that.

Thanks, bit overwhelmed. What are the differences ( in broad terms)? I'm kind of more interested in the setting ( of the mod), so GoT and LotR seem most appealing here.

Back
Top Bottom